Thursday, October 14th

Started by S&S RR, October 14, 2021, 08:51:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

S&S RR

Good morning! I have the coffee on! Jaime is in charge of the donuts.  I hope everyone has a great day. 

I forgot my F&SM picture earlier. From the F&SM:

John Siekirk
Superior & Seattle Railroad

Zephyrus52246

Morning, all.

Where is everybody?  I'm back from our New England trip.  Weather was great.  Got to see views like the one below from New Hampshire.  Crossed off New Hampshire, Vermont, and Maine from states I haven't visited.  Unfortunately, I've caught something, and will probably head in to the office for Covid and strep testing today.  Hoping Tom's issues get resolved as well.

Jeff

deemery

Sorry Dr Jeff brought home New England cooties! 

Today's another nice day, so I'll have to do some yardwork.  I also need to start on my course project (no class today, it's mid-term, and since I'm only auditing, I don't take the tests.)

dave
Modeling the Northeast in the 1890s - because the little voices told me to

jerryrbeach

Good morning.

Made a quick grocery run this morning.  Looks like a decent day once the fog burns off, so outside work on the agenda.

Everyone have a great day!
Jerry

MartyO

Morning,

It is time to rest today before I continue patching some unused heating vents. Road trip to HD for supplies maybe?
Marty

PRR Modeler

Good Morning All,

Back from the VA doing a blood draw and routine ultrasound. Also found out that once again I have a new primary care doctor. :-\

I hope everyone has a good day.
Curt Webb
The Late Great Pennsylvania Railroad
Freelanced PRR Bellevue Subdivision

ReadingBob

Afternoon all,

Been a busy day at work.  That was after a 6:30 appointment at the vampires.  Must be the day for it.  I'm still getting over the bug I have but since it's confined to sinus congestion I think it's just a plain old head cold and nothing more.

My new toy arrived yesterday.  An Atlas Jersey Central H16-44.  I put her on a test track and listened to the sounds a little bit.  Later on I have to dust of my brain to see if I can recall how to program the number I want to identify it as into the decoder.

Have a great one!
Bob Butts
robertbutts1@att.net

There's a fine line between Hobby and Mental Illness.

ACL1504

Afternoon all,

Late checking in for me also. The Judge stopped by to get a dose of train running and Greg brought me a supply of Floquil paint thinner.

We had lunch at the neighbor Italian diner and then I made them leave.

Bob, it you don't get it programmed, bring it down and I'll do it.

Hope ya'll are having a great day.

Tom  ;D
"If we are to guard against ignorance and remain free, it is the responsibility of every American to be informed."
Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

Opa George

Another afternoon check-in.

My optimism for a hassle-free day at work is fading fast as our software conspires against me.  Why does this report only return incomplete data? I summoned the IT gods to look "under the hood."  I hate when I can't solve it myself.

Oh well!
Have a great day everyone!
--Opa George
George Nagle
Twin Mountain Barge & Navigation Co.
Harrisburg, PA

ReadingBob

Quote from: ACL1504 on October 14, 2021, 01:17:53 PM
Afternoon all,

Late checking in for me also. The Judge stopped by to get a dose of train running and Greg brought me a supply of Floquil paint thinner.

We had lunch at the neighbor Italian diner and then I made them leave.

Bob, it you don't get it programmed, bring it down and I'll do it.

Hope ya'll are having a great day.

Tom  ;D

Thanks Tom.  Either way I'll bring it down on the next visit so it can stretch it's legs on a real layout.   ;)
Bob Butts
robertbutts1@att.net

There's a fine line between Hobby and Mental Illness.

vinceg

Vince

Protolancing the Illinois Central Chicago District from Chicago to Kankakee

S&S RR

John Siekirk
Superior & Seattle Railroad