The Atlantic and Southern Build Thread Continued, Part 3

Started by ACL1504, August 30, 2018, 03:27:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ACL1504

"If we are to guard against ignorance and remain free, it is the responsibility of every American to be informed."
Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

ACL1504

The next area to be reforested was the area south of the road and north of the dirt road next to the Piney Woods Station.

Here I've removed some 20 trees.

New trees are being added along with some of the original trees. They are now more closely together with some additional under brush.

More in a few.

"If we are to guard against ignorance and remain free, it is the responsibility of every American to be informed."
Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

ACL1504

Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

ACL1504

This area is just across the dirt road from Piney Woods Station.

I added more trees to the right of the track.

More in a few. Time for a Diet Pepsi.
Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

ACL1504

Here you can see the thickness of the tree canopy.

Continued -

Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

ACL1504

There are now 52 trees in this one area. Previously there were 32.
Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

ACL1504

The area south of Piney Woods Station was next.

Note how sparse the trees are now. More tomorrow.
Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

Janbouli

Quote from: ACL1504 on December 26, 2019, 05:03:45 PM

There are now 52 trees in this one area. Previously there were 32.
Awesome tree's , didn't think it was possible but your layout looks even better now.
I love photo's, don't we all.

PRR Modeler

Curt Webb
The Late Great Pennsylvania Railroad
Freelanced PRR Bellevue Subdivision

Jim Donovan

Tom;

The additions really add a depth to the scenes. The picture of the double main line carving through the woods with the dirt road crossing is old Florida! If not told it was a modeling scene you would think it was a picture of days gone by.

Really nice.

Jim D
Holland & Odessa Railroad

tct855

ACL 1504,
                 Pulchritudinous metier crony, chimerical iconography.  Translation for the geriatric- Beautiful job my friend, fantastic pictorial.   KP-out...

GPdemayo

Looks good Tom.....glad I don't have to rake the leaves all those trees will drop.  ;D ;D ;D
Gregory P. DeMayo
General Construction Superintendent Emeritus
St. Louis & Denver Railroad
Longwood, FL

ACL1504

Quote from: Janbouli on December 26, 2019, 05:50:18 PM

Awesome tree's , didn't think it was possible but your layout looks even better now.

Jan,

Thank you, much appreciated. Kris' trees definitely made the layout much better.

Tom ;D
Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

ACL1504

Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com