Saturday !!!!!???

Started by Glassman, March 12, 2016, 01:30:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Glassman

I guess Friday night shift turned into Saturday morning shift, working on expo projects. Have a good day all.

ACL1504

Morning Glassman and others,

I only worked half a day yesterday. Basically I did nothing!

Have a great Saturday.

Here are two Reading pictures for Reading Bob.

Tom ;D

"If we are to guard against ignorance and remain free, it is the responsibility of every American to be informed."
Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

Dave K.

Got a whole plate of projects on tap...finish the firehouse...a roof for  CCK's Lumina Hotel...goodies from KC's ... Spring Break is just a week away and the stripwood will be flyin'! 😄

Zephyrus52246

Morning, all.

Heading to work in a few minutes.   >:(

Jeff

Raymo

Morning. Tom doing nothing is good, I like doing nothing. Yesterday was spent putting together the clinic for the EXPO. Today will be spent enjoying the nice weather. Don't forget to change the clocks tonight, we'll lose one hour of political news coverage in the process. ;D

martin.ojaste

Morning. going to the bench to avoid housework.

GPdemayo

Morning.....haven't had much time for modeling, but I did help Pegi put this loco together.  ;D

Gregory P. DeMayo
General Construction Superintendent Emeritus
St. Louis & Denver Railroad
Longwood, FL

S&S RR

Good morning! We have had a week of spring here so I think I'm going to do steaks on the grill tonight to celebrate.

Has anyone seen an announcement about a forum get together at the EXPO?

I hope everyone has a great weekend.
John Siekirk
Superior & Seattle Railroad

cuse

I've been really busy, but sort of embracing it as the Expo will come as a welcome shock to the system. It has been announced by my bride that today is "Yard appreciation day" and tomorrow we are celebrating my lil Guy's 12th birthday by taking the Limo Bus down to Disney for dinner and Blue Man Group. My only MR goal for the weekend is to carve out an hour to just stare at the layout and think about the EXPO schedule, travel plans, shopping ideas, etc

Have a good one!

John

rpdylan

Has anyone heard about the schedule/sign up for the transport to the FSM layout?

Bob C.
Bob C.

jrmueller

Good morning. Last weekend in Florida. We head North on the AutoTrain Wed.  Did manage a bunch to ScrnicTrees.  Have a great day. Jim
Jim Mueller
Superintendent(Retired)
Westchester and Boston Railroad

ReadingBob

Morning all,

Thanks for the Reading pictures Tom!  A camelback and a caboose.  It doesn't get any better than that!   :D

I think I'm ready for the EXPO.  I have general idea what I want to pick up from the vendors but that may change based on anything new they might feature, specials, etc.

Conrail power coming off of the Rockville Bridge near Harrisburg, PA.

Have a great one!
Bob Butts
robertbutts1@att.net

There's a fine line between Hobby and Mental Illness.

halrey

Morning,

Looks like a nice day here, I am liking the nice weather finally.

Here is a shot of an old chain ferry being launched, I think in NY somewhere.

Enjoy the day, and book your rooms for the Expo, room block closes tomorrow!

Hal

Hal Reynolds
Atlantic Scale Modelers
PO Box 223
Peabody, MA 01960

jimmillho

Happy Saturday every one.

Lots of things to do today......Taxes, time to get that started....Trains to fix, mostly just broken couplers so that should be easy.

Jim

Mike Engler

We had about ten wild turkeys right near our deck yesterday, but fortunately our little Cockapoo Anna saved us by  barking and scaring them away before I got my cellphone out. Previously to my knowledge the only Wild Turkey near this house was the genuine, benchmark bourbon for uncompromising drinkers of Kentucky Straight Bourbon Whiskey.

We have had many deer, fox, coyotes, bobcat, squirrels, raccoons, geese, ducks, etc. but no turkeys other than one of my brothers-in-law. I have seen more and more of them as I drive around the Twin Cities.

Has anyone noticed that photo resolution declines with their iPhone 5, after upgrading the IOS? The photos I get aren't as sharp even with outside lighting, tripod, etc..

I hope I can make an announcement regarding an Expo Forum meet-and-greet in a few days. It's complicated. I will send an email to Tom and John to consult with them.

THE Runner- Mike Engler in Lakeville, MN
mike.engler59@gmail.com