Jonathan Snyder New Cumberland, PA. Effective Technical Applications, INC GOT ME

Started by RailroadKits, January 29, 2019, 01:51:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RailroadKits

For some reason Jonathan Snyder is still saying I'm telling "half-truths" and not telling the whole story. Let me further clarify...

I posted a set of castings I said was "Complete." They weren't. That's my fault 100%. I don't understand why he thinks I'm telling lies there.Yes, my most recent eBay auction still said "Complete" I have changed that. Again, these sets ARE NOT COMPLETE!He wants me to post these too for some reason, to prove he was right to ship me back $.50 worth of bolts:

Dealing with a winner here. If anything happens to me... look up the obvious loose cannon...

RailroadKits

He states he sent me back what I sent him. Good luck proving that in court when you sue me for libel Johnathan Snyder of New Cumberland, Pennsylvania.

Again... all I wanted was my incomplete casting set back which I listed wrong. Nothing more. I didn't get what I wanted. I hate not getting my way!
Jimmy

rpdylan

How can it be libel,,,? People leave negative comments and feedback on sellers and buyers all the time! Is he selling kits on EBay? ,,,, buyer beware!
Bob C.

bparrish

Jimmy....

I, and we, over the years have been very careful about our language on this and other forums.

I'm letting go here................

This guy is an asshole............

OK............ there I said it.

You.......sir have serviced your customers with integrity and have been the glue that held so many of us together over the years.

Jimmy, don't let anyone steal your personal integrity.

To take that one step further..........

Don't give it away easily.

Bob
Did you ever notice how many towns are named after their water towers ! ?

BandOGuy

Quote from: bparrish on January 30, 2019, 03:14:25 AM
Jimmy....

I, and we, over the years have been very careful about our language on this and other forums.

I'm letting go here................

This guy is an asshole............

OK............ there I said it.

You.......sir have serviced your customers with integrity and have been the glue that held so many of us together over the years.

Jimmy, don't let anyone steal your personal integrity.

To take that one step further..........

Don't give it away easily.

Bob

Eloquently stated.
I couldn't agree more.
Working on my second million. I gave up on the first.

Vilius

I am making an assumption that the EXPO is going to be in PA this year. What happens if he signs up for it?

vinceg

Quote from: Vilius on January 30, 2019, 10:53:05 AM
I am making an assumption that the EXPO is going to be in PA this year. What happens if he signs up for it?
We put together some sort of welcoming event for him  ;)
Vince

Protolancing the Illinois Central Chicago District from Chicago to Kankakee

jerryrbeach

FWIW, my son works for the division of an international company tasked with doing background checks.  They vet people for all kinds of reasons for both themselves, other companies and governments.  The usual length of time that is examined in an investigation is the previous ten years.  My point?  Mr. Jonathan Snyder (Effective Technical Applications, Inc.) now has a searchable internet record of dishonesty that will follow him for the next ten years at a minimum.  This is probably not the best recommendation for someone that presents himself as a professional on LinkedIn. 
Jerry

GPdemayo

Quote from: jimmillho on January 30, 2019, 01:05:26 PM
Why would he even want to show his face. :o :o

Jim

If he is as big an idiot as he sounds in his e-mails, he might go for it.....dumb is as dumb does..... ;D
Gregory P. DeMayo
General Construction Superintendent Emeritus
St. Louis & Denver Railroad
Longwood, FL