9/20/19 Open House.

Started by Dave K., September 21, 2019, 04:43:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave K.

Dave K.

Thus endeth our visit.

PaulS

Thanks again Dave !!  All great pictures, and since our move out of the area a couple of years ago I have not been able to get to George's for some time.  Thanks for providing me the opportunity to check in with all he has been up to most recently, much appreciated.

And looks like you had quite the helicopter ride around Franklin and South Manchester as part of your visit ;)     And very grateful for your perseverance in getting all of these posted !!!
Sincerely,
--Paul
Modeling the Atlantic & White Mtn Railway

Dave K.

So glad you enjoyed it, Paul!

Dennis Bourey

My God, I remember buying that book when it came out!!!!!! Wow I wished he did a 2nd one......Dennis
Dennis Bourey
dpbourey@comcast.net

Lake's Region RR
(Happy Modeling)

Dave K.

Dennis Bourey

Dave, Thank you very much...... Dennis
Dennis Bourey
dpbourey@comcast.net

Lake's Region RR
(Happy Modeling)

Janbouli

I love photo's, don't we all.

Dave K.

My pleasure Dennis...Jan. By the way, George will be the guest in a week or so on the HO Scale Customs podcast.

Dennis Bourey

Dave, I never seen that site before. It's great place and with youtube videos. Cant go wrong ;)...........Dennis
Dennis Bourey
dpbourey@comcast.net

Lake's Region RR
(Happy Modeling)

S&S RR

Dave

Thank you again, for posting the pictures and persevering over the forum software issues. I never get tired of looking at George's wonderful "work of art"  layout.  Now that George says it's done, I wonder how long it will be before the expansion itch hits and he expands again. ;) 
John Siekirk
Superior & Seattle Railroad

Dave K.

John: he did suggest it was time for you to revisit and shoot Goree.

Bruce Oberleitner

Thanks for all of the wonderful photos Dave.  I never tire of looking at George's modeling work.

Zephyrus52246

Thanks for the pics, Dave! 

Jeff

Dennis Bourey

That's gonna be a great trip for you two :)
Dennis Bourey
dpbourey@comcast.net

Lake's Region RR
(Happy Modeling)