The Atlantic and Southern Build Thread Continued, Part 3

Started by ACL1504, August 30, 2018, 03:27:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ACL1504

Okay, I got the before and after stuff down so here is the rest of this areas photos.

Continued -
"If we are to guard against ignorance and remain free, it is the responsibility of every American to be informed."
Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

ACL1504

I'll try to get another update in tomorrow afternoon.
"If we are to guard against ignorance and remain free, it is the responsibility of every American to be informed."
Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

Bruce Oberleitner

Wow, The changes look great Tom.  You certainly been busy as of late and it shows on the layout.

;D ;D :o

ACL1504

Quote from: Bruce Oberleitner on January 10, 2020, 11:39:23 AM
Wow, The changes look great Tom.  You certainly been busy as of late and it shows on the layout.

;D ;D :o

Bruce,

Thank you. Yes, I've been busy on the scenery the past several days.

Tom ;D
Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

postalkarl

Hey Tom:

Looks just beautiful as always. Keep all the great photo flowing. I'm following along as usual.

Karl

ACL1504

I started adding some scenery base to the Tahope spur. Those who have followed this thread in the past know I add several different layers of scenery material. Usually around three to four prior to adding any trees or under brush. So, no need to go over it all again.

I also have my favorite libation to keep me calm. 8)

More in a few.

Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

ACL1504

Quote from: postalkarl on January 10, 2020, 05:17:47 PM
Hey Tom:

Looks just beautiful as always. Keep all the great photo flowing. I'm following along as usual.

Karl

Karl,

Hey, I do appreciate the compliment and your following along. Thank you.

Tom ;D
Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

ACL1504

I have the rural post office and general store wired for an LED so I didn't remove it. I just turned it away from the scenery addition.

Much further along on the scenery in the next photo.

Continued -
Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

ACL1504

Scenery base is finished and trees added. bushes and under brush will follow in about a week.

Continued -

Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

ACL1504

Sokol Mattress and Furniture is a Reading Bob built Bar Mills kit. He did a beautiful job. I'll have some pictures of it lit later next week.

More trees and other stuff to be added in front.

More in a few.
Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

ACL1504

This next photo is number 5,000 over the three parts of the Atlantic and Southern RR thread.

Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

ACL1504

Tahope spur track view.

More scenery to be added here also.

Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

PRR Modeler

All great scenes. Look forward to seeing them in person tomorrow.
Curt Webb
The Late Great Pennsylvania Railroad
Freelanced PRR Bellevue Subdivision

ACL1504

Quote from: PRR Modeler on January 10, 2020, 08:03:21 PM
All great scenes. Look forward to seeing them in person tomorrow.

Curt,

Thank you my friend. See you later this morning.

Tom  ;D
Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

postalkarl

Hey Tom:

What A beautiful job on this area. Thanks for sharing.

Karl