Southern RR Ms-4 2-8-2 Painting

Started by ACL1504, June 26, 2020, 05:48:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ACL1504

"If we are to guard against ignorance and remain free, it is the responsibility of every American to be informed."
Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

jerryrbeach

Tom,

Yet another superb job!  Once again, I am in awe.  Your color separations are so crisp.  Wow!
Jerry

vinceg

Stunning model, Tom. Thanks for sharing.
Vince

Protolancing the Illinois Central Chicago District from Chicago to Kankakee

GPdemayo

Another beauty Tom.....great work. 8)
Gregory P. DeMayo
General Construction Superintendent Emeritus
St. Louis & Denver Railroad
Longwood, FL

ReadingBob

That's amazing!  Love it.   ;D  Is the dog house where engineers that don't obey speed limits forced to sit?   ;)
Bob Butts
robertbutts1@att.net

There's a fine line between Hobby and Mental Illness.

BandOGuy

Quote from: ReadingBob on July 16, 2020, 10:44:51 AM
That's amazing!  Love it.   ;D  Is the dog house where engineers that don't obey speed limits forced to sit?   ;)

Forced to stand.
No seat belts.
Blindfolded.
Working on my second million. I gave up on the first.

postalkarl

Hey Tom:

She looks just beautiful. You can be proud of your work.

Karl

Zephyrus52246

Another beauty to add to the roundhouse, Tom.  Great work as usual.

Jeff

tct855

ACL 1504,
What follows applies -Crap, crap, crap:
poor lighting, bad photography, stupid looking scenery, wavy track work that goes nowhere (but in circles), ridiculous poorly built trees, wrong era vehicles, unrealistic water scenes, poor quality structures (including the actual benchwork), very poor painted engines and rollingstock etc:
not to you my friend!  ??? However, all the aforementioned should list what all I remember and are impressed by your never wavering sicking talents.  Stay healthy and keep inspiring those like me who utter your praise with a never wavering sickness and awe.         KP-out...

ACL1504

Quote from: jerryrbeach on July 15, 2020, 07:54:46 PM
Tom,

Yet another superb job!  Once again, I am in awe.  Your color separations are so crisp.  Wow!

Jerry,

Thank you for the very kind and generous compliment, much appreciated.

Tom  ;D
"If we are to guard against ignorance and remain free, it is the responsibility of every American to be informed."
Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

ACL1504

Quote from: vinceg on July 15, 2020, 10:53:54 PM
Stunning model, Tom. Thanks for sharing.

Vince,

Thank you, I appreciate you posting a comment.

Tom ;D
Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

ACL1504

Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

ACL1504

Bob,

Thank you as well. The dog house could be used for that also. 8)

Tom ;D
Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

ACL1504

Quote from: BandOGuy on July 16, 2020, 10:48:41 AM

Forced to stand.
No seat belts.
Blindfolded.

Exactly right Chip.

Tom ;D
Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

ACL1504

Quote from: postalkarl on July 16, 2020, 03:07:00 PM
Hey Tom:

She looks just beautiful. You can be proud of your work.

Karl

Karl,

Thank you, this one was fun to do. However, when running it, the Judge and I found a short in the decoder. I'll work on that next week.

Tom ;D
Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com