S&S RR

John Siekirk
Superior & Seattle Railroad

S&S RR

John Siekirk

Opa George

John,
As always, thanks again for posting these. Sometimes I come to these pages for inspiration when I am feeling "stale." Sometimes I just come here to look and sigh and reflect on how incredibly beautiful this all is.

--Opa George

S&S RR

Quote from: Opa George on July 08, 2020, 12:40:01 PM
John,
As always, thanks again for posting these. Sometimes I come to these pages for inspiration when I am feeling "stale." Sometimes I just come here to look and sigh and reflect on how incredibly beautiful this all is.

--Opa George

George

You are welcome, I'm so thankful that Jimmy provides us with a place where we can come back to them, again, and again, for inspiration.  And we don't have to wade through a bunch of adds! George Sellios thank you for the inspiration!
John Siekirk

postalkarl

S&S RR

I still think these photographs are a great way to view the F&SM. They force me to look at my own layout and the detailing, differently.  You can't just look at the scene from the isle way anymore.  George detailed the back side of many of his structures. The mini cameras mounted on a train gives our hobby another dimension. I just went through this thread one more time and thought I should bump it back to the top of stack so you might consider looking through them again, too.
John Siekirk

S&S RR

I added this thread to the Sticky list of original threads on the Franklin and South Manchester Railroad.  Thank you once again George for allowing us to photograph your wonderful layout.

John
John Siekirk