FOS Harbor Master Office build.

Started by ACL1504, July 21, 2020, 06:12:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ACL1504

"If we are to guard against ignorance and remain free, it is the responsibility of every American to be informed."
Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

Jim Donovan

Really coming along Tom. Love the office building, nice touch..

Jim D
Holland & Odessa Railroad

PRR Modeler

Curt Webb
The Late Great Pennsylvania Railroad
Freelanced PRR Bellevue Subdivision

WigWag Workshop

A BIG Thanks to all the folks who share their knowledge, and for giving me the inspiration to push the limits in this great hobby!

GPdemayo

Like the way the small office walls look Tom.....excellent.  8)
Gregory P. DeMayo
General Construction Superintendent Emeritus
St. Louis & Denver Railroad
Longwood, FL

ReadingBob

If the boys from the bottoms would have been hired for that construction job that dock wouldn't be so level.  ;)

Looks great so far.  The little office addition is really neat.  Also love the two tone paint scheme and the weathered paint effect you've achieved.  Outstanding!
Bob Butts
robertbutts1@att.net

There's a fine line between Hobby and Mental Illness.

postalkarl

Hey Tom:

Great looking little model. Beautiful job so far.

Karl

nycjeff

Tom, thanks for the tips and techniques you routinely provide in your build threads. It's the small things that make a big difference and you do a great job showing them. Jeff
Jeff Firestone
Morristown, Arizona
modeling the New York Central in rural Ohio in the late 1940's

NKP768

Great job on the peeling paint look on the small office.
Doug

ACL1504

Quote from: Jim Donovan on August 05, 2020, 09:31:45 PM
Really coming along Tom. Love the office building, nice touch..

Jim D

Jim,

And all I'll address after this post. I'm very sorry I missed all the responses. I've been very busy helping Miller's wife sell train items on Ebay.

Thank you Jim, much appreciated. I'm back on the kit so I saw all the responses.

Tom ;D
"If we are to guard against ignorance and remain free, it is the responsibility of every American to be informed."
Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

ACL1504

Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

ACL1504

Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

ACL1504

Quote from: GPdemayo on August 06, 2020, 08:38:15 AM
Like the way the small office walls look Tom.....excellent.  8)

Greg,

Thanks, I'm very pleased with how the walls look. The process is "hit or miss" but it worked this time.

Tom ;D
Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

ACL1504

Quote from: ReadingBob on August 06, 2020, 09:57:36 AM
If the boys from the bottoms would have been hired for that construction job that dock wouldn't be so level.  ;)

Looks great so far.  The little office addition is really neat.  Also love the two tone paint scheme and the weathered paint effect you've achieved.  Outstanding!

Bob,

Those Bottoms Boys are really good at and for nothing. This is why I hired out of Tahope for the job. Thanks for the compliment on the small office, I'm becoming a fan of the two tone walls. I've got the new FOS Church and I'm going to use the white on it. No two tone walls on the church though. 8)

Tom ;D
Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

ACL1504

Quote from: postalkarl on August 06, 2020, 10:29:45 AM
Hey Tom:

Great looking little model. Beautiful job so far.

Karl

Karl,

Thank you, much appreciated.

Tom ;D
Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com