George Sellios and the F&SM come to Train Masters TV in October 2015

Started by NEMMRRC, October 11, 2015, 08:16:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rpdylan

Wow, this should be great!  I would love to hear George talk about his techniques, ideas, ect.

bob c.
Bob C.

S&S RR

John Siekirk
Superior & Seattle Railroad

coors2u

Dustin

Dave K.

No details...just saw the announcement earlier this week. If you don't subscribe to TMTV I highly recommend it. 👍

S&S RR

John Siekirk

Zephyrus52246

I thought it was great.  I enjoy pretty much all the Trainmasters videos.

Jeff

Vilius

I agree with Jeff although my experience was ruined by my Nexus phone. I do screen casting to watch on a big screen. For some time everything was fine but after upgrade to whatever version of Android video playback started having serious issues. I bought HDMI cable for my Kindle since then and did few minute test run. The video quality is much better and there are no freezes so will re-watch the episode whenever I find time. I am considering paying for the download though. I got one year Trainmasters TV subscription so I can watch and re-watch everything as many times as I want but I feel the episode is worth saving in case if TMTV goes away or I decide not to renew my subscription.

Vilius

ACL1504

I haven't watched this one yet but I've been a member of Trainmasters TV for the past two years. It's well worth the cost in the videos and information you get.

Tom ;D
"If we are to guard against ignorance and remain free, it is the responsibility of every American to be informed."
Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

ACL1504

I just finished watching the F&SM video and I agree, it was great. Well worth being a member.

Tom ;D
"If we are to guard against ignorance and remain free, it is the responsibility of every American to be informed."
Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

S&S RR

I thought they did a great job with it.  I would sure like to see them do that type of interview with more layout owners.
John Siekirk

fbernard65

I too watched it.  I was a bit disappointed.  I was looking for more of the layout.  They showed the same scenes from different angles.  George said that they shot for 2 days.  I would have thought that it would have been longer.  The interview pieces took up too much time.  The quality of the video was very good.

Frank

martin.ojaste

I watched it a week or two ago and was impressed with what was showned, but I felt like it was a shallow view of what is really there. A 90 minute video would be more appropriate considering the history and the person Mr. Sellios is and what it represents in finescale modelling.

S&S RR

I talked to George about this video.  He was very surprised by the length of the segment and how little of the layout was shown. He told me that the crew was there for 2 days and shot video all over the layout.  George thought it would be much longer and show the whole layout.  I wonder if there is more coming?
John Siekirk

tct855

George! wake up! you're on TV again...         Oh! Tommy, I've got a railroad to build. No time for that nonsense...