The Atlantic and Southern Build Thread Continued, Part 3

Started by ACL1504, August 30, 2018, 03:27:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ACL1504

Quote from: BandOGuy on January 02, 2020, 10:18:45 PM
Sure ain't lettin' any grass grow under your feet this week!

Chip,

Thank you for stopping by. No, I'm not and the good news is I don't have to cut this grass.

Tom ;D
"If we are to guard against ignorance and remain free, it is the responsibility of every American to be informed."
Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

ACL1504

This one small area is now finished. I'll do more as I move around towards the river.

More in a few.
"If we are to guard against ignorance and remain free, it is the responsibility of every American to be informed."
Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

ACL1504

Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

ACL1504

i still need to add interior details to Sweaty Betty's.

Here is a short panoramic view of this area.

Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

Mark Dalrymple

Great shot above, Tom!

The red against the green/ blue of the background really pops!

Cheers, Mark.

ACL1504

Mark,

Thank you, much appreciated. I also plan on adding a little color variation to the background trees.

Tom ;D
Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

GPdemayo

Gregory P. DeMayo
General Construction Superintendent Emeritus
St. Louis & Denver Railroad
Longwood, FL

ACL1504

Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

ACL1504

Well, once again I find myself behind on the layout updates. I guess its a good thing to be busy with any layout related stuff excluding this thread.

Having recently been the benefactor of a huge variety of Kris Cutler's wonderful trees, I found myself adding a few tree changes to the south end of the Tahope area.

Before -

After -

Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

ACL1504

Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

ACL1504

Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

PRR Modeler

Curt Webb
The Late Great Pennsylvania Railroad
Freelanced PRR Bellevue Subdivision

ACL1504

Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

ACL1504

Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

ACL1504

Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com