The Atlantic and Southern Build Thread Continued, Part 3

Started by ACL1504, August 30, 2018, 03:27:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jerry

"And in the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years." A. Lincoln

postalkarl

Hey Tom:

looking just beautiful. Keep those pic A flowing.

Karl

GPdemayo

You're just moving right along.....looks good Tom.  8)
Gregory P. DeMayo
General Construction Superintendent Emeritus
St. Louis & Denver Railroad
Longwood, FL

tooStupid

Sorry to drop in at this time, but I was going though my computer files and found this short video of your layout we did last Jan.

[color=var(--ytcp-link-color)]https://youtu.be/PtATKYi_3sU[/color]

It might be interesting.

MAP

Mark

ACL1504

Quote from: PRR Modeler on January 30, 2020, 07:44:40 PM
Looks good Tom. I'm glad your MIL is doing better.

Curt,

Thank you. MIL has been back in the hospital since your post. She is finally home now and doing very well. Pam and I are now the parents and control all the meds.

Tom ;D
"If we are to guard against ignorance and remain free, it is the responsibility of every American to be informed."
Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

ACL1504

Quote from: Jerry on January 30, 2020, 11:55:18 PM
Nice job Tom.

Glad your MIL is on the mend.

Jerry

Jerry,

Thank you as well. MIL is now home after a second hospital visit and all seems well for now.

Tom ;D
"If we are to guard against ignorance and remain free, it is the responsibility of every American to be informed."
Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

ACL1504

Quote from: postalkarl on January 31, 2020, 07:56:32 AM
Hey Tom:

looking just beautiful. Keep those pic A flowing.

Karl

Karl,

Much appreciated and more photos are on the way.

Tom ;D
Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

ACL1504

Quote from: GPdemayo on January 31, 2020, 09:02:25 AM
You're just moving right along.....looks good Tom.  8)

Greg,

Since your post I've been side tracked and on a dead end spur. I back at it now full time.

Tom ;D
Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

ACL1504

Quote from: JusticeCity on February 05, 2020, 01:31:23 PM
Sorry to drop in at this time, but I was going though my computer files and found this short video of your layout we did last Jan.

[color=var(--ytcp-link-color)]https://youtu.be/PtATKYi_3sU[/color]

It might be interesting.

Marty,

A year has gone by already? Wow,  time flies at my age. Thanks for the visit and neat video.

Hope you and Karen are staying warm.

Tom  ;D
Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

ACL1504

Quote from: MAP on February 10, 2020, 08:38:43 AM
Great progress Tom!

Mark,

Good to see ya again, thanks for stopping by. I'll have some update photos tomorrow.

Tom ;D

Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

Bruce Oberleitner

Beautiful work as always Tom!

Glad to hear that your MIL is doing so much better these days.  I been thru many of those kinds of problems here and I know that they are never any fun. 

;D ;D ;)

ACL1504

Quote from: Bruce Oberleitner on February 10, 2020, 07:33:44 PM
Beautiful work as always Tom!

Glad to hear that your MIL is doing so much better these days.  I been thru many of those kinds of problems here and I know that they are never any fun. 

;D ;D ;)

Hey Cousin Brucie,

Long time no see, thanks for stopping by and for the compliment as well. I told Pam that this is just the beginning of things to come. I know you went through it with your mom. Dan seems to be doing it as well.

Tom ;D
Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

jrmueller

I give up. Keep getting database errors. I will view but no longer try to post. Jim
Jim Mueller
Superintendent(Retired)
Westchester and Boston Railroad

ACL1504

Quote from: jrmueller on February 11, 2020, 10:34:41 AM
I give up. Keep getting database errors. I will view but no longer try to post. Jim

Jim,

Very sorry you are having problems posting. I know it's very frustrating. I had an issue last week where I got kicked out and couldn't sign back in. Jimmy D. had to give me a new password.

I appreciate your effort to post to this thread.

Tom ;D
Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com