New detail items coming from Rusty Stumps Scale Models

Started by Rusty Stumps, March 21, 2015, 05:13:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rusty Stumps

A bit of what I've been working on with that new equipment that was installed at Rusty Stumps.
The first photo shows Anvils in S, HO and O scales. Every detail in the O and S is also in the HO version.

You can see three different scale Open Coffins with lids and three different scale Steam Boilers with fireboxes. If you could look real close at the chest of drawers on the left back you would be able to make out the drawer pulls on each drawer. Nice details.

Jerry

Walt there looking real good.  Looking forward to seeing more of these in the future.

Jerry
"And in the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years." A. Lincoln

oldbloodhound

Glad you got the 3D printer running good.  Now the mold making & casting begins.

Rusty Stumps

Thanks Fellas, If you haven't seen already here are some photos of some of the new castings we have available. Most all will be in HO, S and O scales. I've got so many new masters on my desk it's hard to find the time to get the molds made, but, I'm working at it. Go to our website, www.rustystumps.com , to get more details and prices.