CRAFTSMAN KIT VENDORS, CLINICS, CONTESTS, OH MY!

Started by RailroadKits, August 28, 2019, 10:03:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

deemery

Modeling the Northeast in the 1890s - because the little voices told me to

Rail and Tie

I KNEW IT!!!!  HOFFA HAS BEEN FOUND!

James R. Hoffa...

...James A. Deigan

It all makes sense now!!!
Darryl Jacobs
Inter-Action Hobbies
www.interactionhobbies.com

RailroadKits

RailroadKits

Quote from: JusticeCity on August 29, 2019, 10:23:47 PMSounds like the FineScale show is defunct.

Marty... We all want to do another EXPO. But time is short for us. We are all super busy. Defunct? I wouldn't say that. Hiatus is more like it.

Jimmy

NEMMRRC

I will be there if the FSM kits are $16.

Sounds like it will be a fun weekend.

I'll follow along.

Jaime

RailroadKits

Look who's going to be here:
Carolina Craftsman Kits    Producer of Scale Craftsman Kits - Specializing in Unique Prototype Structures with Historical Significance.
Foggy Mountain Scale Models    Producer of Scale Craftsman Kits in HO and On30.
Rail-Scale-Models    Producer of Laser-Cut Detail Components and Craftsman Kits in All Scales.
Micro-Lumina    Producer of Electrical and Animation Solutions for Scale Structures and Dioramas.
RailroadKits.com    Producer of Scale Craftsman Kits and Fine Scale Miniatures Detail Castings.
Medford Trains    Producer of Scale Craftsman Kits - Specializing in Western Maryland Railway Prototype Structures.
Ipswich Hobbies    Producer of Scale Craftsman Kits - Specializing in the Boston & Main Railroad Prototype Structures.
Seaport Model Works    Producer of Fine Scale Marine-Related Craftsman Kits - Boats, Hulls, Deck & Pilot Houses, and Waterfront Structures.
KC's Workshop    Producer of Scale Craftsman Kits and Laser-Cut Detail Components.
BEST Scale Models    Producer of Scale Craftsman Kits and Metal Detail Castings.
Motrak Models    Producer of Scale Craftsman Kits and Detail Items.
Nick & Nora Designs    Producer of Scale Craftsman Kits and Scale Modeling Detail Items.
The Electric Wallpaper Co    Producer of Detailed Interior Kits for Scale Model Structures.
Mine Mount Models    Producer of Scale Craftsman Kits and Scratchbuilding Details.
Al Judy    Craftsman Kit Builder, Scratch-Builder, Kit-Basher.
HO Scale Customs    Producer of a Lengthy Series of Scale Modeling Podcasts.
City Classics    Producer of Scale Model Kits and Detail Items.
Conowingo Models    Producer of Unique Scale Structures for your Model Railroad.
FSM Kits    Re-Seller of Scale Craftsman Kits - Specializing in the Finest Collectable Craftsman Kits.
AK-Interactive    Retailer of a Large Array of Modeling Craft Paints and Supplies.
Mount Albert / Fast Tracks    Producer of Scale Lumber and Craftsman Kits.
Custom Model Railroads    Producer of Custom Scale Model Railroads, Dioramas, and Structures
Hunterline    Producer of Scale Craftsman Kits and Weathering Products
Forest Nace    Re-Seller of Brass Rolling Stock

And this is just in the Craftsman Courtyard section! Don't forget the Timonium show has a lot more vendors like Micro-Scale Models, Tichy Train Group, and a bunch of others.

Most of all... I'll be there.

MAP

Great group of vendors....except for that Jimmy guy, who ever he is  ;) .  Looking forward to getting down to the Cow Palace in October!
Mark

RailroadKits

Are your hotel reservations made yet?
I'm curious how many people are attending from the forum?

Jimmy

jrmueller

My wife and I will be there. Reservations at Holiday Inn Express. Jim
Jim Mueller
Superintendent(Retired)
Westchester and Boston Railroad

restocarp

I will be there. At the FCSME layout in the northwest corner. The Woodberry modules will be there as well, albeit still in progress.

https://www.modelersforum.com/index.php?topic=3363.0

Matt

BandOGuy

Will be there with plastic and as a member of the Reading Company Technical & Historical Society Modular Group.
When is the clinic schedule going to be made public? Some of us have other responsibilities during the show.
Working on my second million. I gave up on the first.

MAP

I'll be there keeping Jimmy in line and making sure he hands out those nice pleather bags!
Mark