Thank you from EXPO team

Started by robertseckler, March 29, 2015, 02:39:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

robertseckler

All,

We would just like to take one moment to thank everyone who attended this years Expo in Scranton 2015 8) 8) 8)

:) With out our attendees and vendors we would not have a show. :)

So again thanks for making our little show a success this year.

When Jimmy D wakes up he will be sure to post all  our status

Please stay tune for EXPO 2016 info.,as we are already planning the next one.

Thanks
EXPO team

S&S RR

Thank you EXPO team for a great show!
John Siekirk
Superior & Seattle Railroad

mecrr

David Stickney - modeling the MeC while stranded in real Northern California (it ain't LA folks)

mecrr

BTW, who won the raffles?
David
David Stickney - modeling the MeC while stranded in real Northern California (it ain't LA folks)

coors2u

I would like to give a big thanks to the Expo crew. It was my first time attending and I was blown away. The people couldn't be any nicer that run the show. I met so many great modelers. It will definitely be something I attend again. Thanks again all the put their time and effort into it.
Dustin

RailroadKits

All the raffles were claimed! So everyone was in attendance as the numbers were called.

Thank you everyone! Even those that didn't come, but wanted to. Your enthusiasm helps the show too.

Jimmy

ollevon

I have to give a big Thank You to   Jimmy, Rob, Dave, Doug, and the rest of the crew  who puts these  shows together. So thanks for all that you do.
  Sam Novello

donatode

Yes, thanks to the Expo Team.  Even though I did not attend as I just joined in on the fun here, I do plan on attending the next gig .... so a little buttering up can't hurt.

Thanks All!!!!

jrmueller

The EXPO was a great experience and the team did an excellent job.  Unfortunately this will be my last one as I realized that it is just too difficult for me to travel any distance.  Of course you' all could come to Virginia.  Anyhow I will look forward to following the progress of future EXPOs on the Forum.
Jim Mueller
Superintendent(Retired)
Westchester and Boston Railroad

halrey

Wow, it has come and gone again!

I would like to thank all those who attended, and came from near and far! There are many elements that make the Expo the special event it has become, our attendees, our quality vendors, our talented clinicians and our tireless volunteers.

Again, thanks too all for making the time to attend, and bringing outstanding models and sharing your experience, this is truly a special group of modelers and friends!

Thanks
Hal
Hal Reynolds
Atlantic Scale Modelers
PO Box 223
Peabody, MA 01960

Jerry

Thanks to you guys.  This was one of the best shows ever.

Zoey would like to thank you personally for the accommodations.

Jerry
"And in the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years." A. Lincoln

deemery

When and where is the next one?

dave
Modeling the Northeast in the 1890s - because the little voices told me to

ACL1504

Thank you Expo team and all that attended. The Florida SBG threesome had a wonderful time.

The 17 hour one way drive was worth it in every way. I'm still going through all my stuff. Not sure at this time I'll make the next one but this one certainly wasn't my last.

Tom ;D
"If we are to guard against ignorance and remain free, it is the responsibility of every American to be informed."
Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

Raymo

Yes Guys Thank You! I know we all like to complain about different  things about the show, hotel,  location, etc, but you guys do your best every year. Like the saying goes " If it was easy, everyone would be doing it".