MORRISTOWN & ERIE RAILROAD - WESTERN DIVISION - PART THREE

Started by Erieman, March 17, 2020, 11:31:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sdrees

Steve Drees
SP RR

postalkarl

Hey Frank:

All I can say is WOW!!!!!! what a beautiful job you did with this.

Karl

Erieman

Quote from: PRR Modeler on August 27, 2020, 09:01:40 PM
Beautiful modeling Frank.

Curt,

Thank you for stopping by. Glad you like the elevated station. Still a lot of details to be added including lighting, finish painting and of course, final assembly and electrical of the track.

Frank / Erieman

Erieman

Quote from: sdrees on August 27, 2020, 10:24:59 PM
Very nice Frank!

Thanks Steve, I need to reshoot the close up and see if i can get a better shot.

Frank / Erieman

Erieman

Quote from: postalkarl on August 28, 2020, 03:33:41 AM
Hey Frank:

All I can say is WOW!!!!!! what a beautiful job you did with this.

Karl

Karl, Thank you for your kind words. We all know that the devil is in the details. The station platform is fairly close to the edge of the layout so i wanted to detail it as much as possible. Glad you enjoyed it.

Frank / Erieman

GPdemayo

Wonderful details in the trolley station Frank..... 8)
Gregory P. DeMayo
General Construction Superintendent Emeritus
St. Louis & Denver Railroad
Longwood, FL

ReadingBob

Bob Butts
robertbutts1@att.net

There's a fine line between Hobby and Mental Illness.

tct855

Frank,
          Did I see a steaming cup of coffee on the table? ??? Incredible work my friend.  I enjoy catching up to the fantastic modeling work you do sir!
                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Thanx Thom...

Erieman

Quote from: GPdemayo on August 28, 2020, 11:27:24 AM
Wonderful details in the trolley station Frank..... 8)

Thanks Greg, I'm amazed that i was able to find all those details in and amongst all my clutter. Still have the interior lighting to do. LED's are on order.

Frank / Erieman

Erieman

Quote from: ReadingBob on August 28, 2020, 03:40:14 PM
That's awesome Frank!   ;D

Good Morning Bob,

Been side tracked with another water leak in the front yard. After digging for about four hours over the last two days, i have found the leak. Working in 100 plus degrees is no fun. I dig a little, then cool down, then get back at it. I finally found the pipe (s) and still need to dig around then to make a final judgement on which pipe is leaking. Then its cut, glue and fit and test. Put three feet deep of dirt back will be last. Its sort an half hour on and hour off.

Glad you enjoy the trolley station. Hope to have it up and operational in the next couple of weeks.

Frank / Erieman

deemery

Modeling the Northeast in the 1890s - because the little voices told me to

Erieman

Quote from: deemery on August 29, 2020, 12:47:27 PM
Good luck with the repair, Frank!!

dave

Thanks Dave. This project appears to be getting bigger. When i got to the bottom of the hole, i found three pipes, not one. To make matter worse, they are REAL close together. More later. Thanks for the encouragement.
Frank / Erieman

ACL1504

Frank,

Nice speaking with you the other day.

Great job on the overhead trolley station. Loved the videos. They are fun to do and watch.

Tom ;D
"If we are to guard against ignorance and remain free, it is the responsibility of every American to be informed."
Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

Erieman

Tom and fellow forum modelers,

I participated in a ZOOM meeting last Saturday. I had the pleasure of showing my layout. So open the link and go to the 25 minute mark. You can start it there and it ends at the one hour mark. Enjoy the pics.

Frank / Erieman

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MXzdnoH9Y7o&t=1485s&ab_channel=SanDiegoDivision%2CPSR-NMRAFrank / Erieman

deemery

Quote from: Erieman on September 16, 2020, 03:23:14 PM

Tom and fellow forum modelers,

I participated in a ZOOM meeting last Saturday. I had the pleasure of showing my layout. So open the link and go to the 25 minute mark. You can start it there and it ends at the one hour mark. Enjoy the pics.

Frank / Erieman
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MXzdnoH9Y7o&t=1485s&ab_channel=SanDiegoDivision%2CPSR-NMRA

For those of us whose old eyes couldn't make out Frank's original post  ;D

dave
Modeling the Northeast in the 1890s - because the little voices told me to