What FOS should I build?

Started by madharry, November 13, 2020, 04:49:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

madharry

What FOS should I build next? I have three in mind - Dead Horse Bay, Bandit's Roost or Oyster Hill. Seabiscuits is finished and I will post final pictures soon. But I need some imput as to what to build next ............... :) Mike

Keep It Rusty

Mike - I think you should just go ahead and send me all three kits. That's the best and most honest advice I can give...

In all seriousness, I'd love to see you build Dead Horse Bay as I also have that kit on the shelf.

I'm in love with Bandit's Roost (I don't own that) so that would be a close second. A nice kit with the multi-level structures.

ACL1504

Mike,

Anyone of the three will work for me. I don't have any of them, sold Bandit's Roost as it just didn't fit well in a Florida style scenery layout.

However, I'll go with Craig and the Dead Horse Bay as my first choice.

Tom ;D
"If we are to guard against ignorance and remain free, it is the responsibility of every American to be informed."
Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

ReadingBob

Mike,

I think you're faced with one of life's more pleasant conundrums.   ;D  I'm with Tom on this one.  Any of the three would be fine with me.  Looking forward to which ever one you decide to go with.
Bob Butts
robertbutts1@att.net

There's a fine line between Hobby and Mental Illness.

Jerry

Mike I'll go with anyone you build!

I'm sure your pick will make everyone happy!!  :D

Jerry
"And in the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years." A. Lincoln

Opa George

Mike, sounds like a pleasant enough way to make use of all that new inside time. 
I built Bandits Roost and really loved building it, and the results.  So I'd enjoy watching one of the others built, but of course the choice should be entirely yours.
--Opa George

Mark Dalrymple

Well - the main structure tumbling down the hill on Oyster Hill is one of my favourites, so I'd go with that one.  I know you like to build on a grade.

Cheers, Mark.

madharry

Thanks gentlemen for your imput. I like both kits. So next week when I visit the second home I intend picking up two sheets of gatorboard and then build them in tandem. Something to keep me busy while the house sale goes through.
Mike

PaulS

Excellent choice Mike
And looking forward to the tandem builds !!
--Paul
Modeling the Atlantic & White Mtn Railway