The 2016 EXPO... SAVE THE DATE!

Started by RailroadKits, May 07, 2015, 07:29:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jerry

Quote from: NEBrownstone on May 08, 2015, 05:46:24 PM
Quote from: halrey on May 07, 2015, 03:35:41 PM

The hotel also has a very nice golf course on the property and a indoor water park if you get bored, now we will know where to look for Brian if goes MIA...only kidding Brian!

Hal

No, you are not.  You  know darn well that's exactly where he'd be. :P

And we know where Hal will be!  Across the street.  Maybe you should get there two weeks earlier and give us a scouting report!!! :)

Jerry
"And in the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years." A. Lincoln

dougkast

BandOGuy

In Bahstun!
I cain't hardly wait to hear a Bahstun accent on an Arkie!
Working on my second million. I gave up on the first.

halrey

More News on Expo 2016 very soon!!!
Hal Reynolds
Atlantic Scale Modelers
PO Box 223
Peabody, MA 01960

donatode

Glassman

Room is booked and registration is paid for. Now I just need to figure out how I am going to get there.

S&S RR

Room is booked - can I get there from here?
John Siekirk
Superior & Seattle Railroad

donatode

Does anyone have a link to the Hotel, or phone number?  :-\

jbvb

Hilton's gabble of marketers (kind of like vultures come in Venues) is trying to promote the hotel as a place to stay when visiting Salem, so it is no longer on the web as 'Ferncroft' or anything else it's been known as in the past.  This link should get you the "Double Tree by Hilton North Shore" page:

http://doubletree3.hilton.com/en/hotels/massachusetts/doubletree-by-hilton-hotel-boston-north-shore-BOSNSDT/index.html
James

donatode

Quote from: jbvb on June 06, 2015, 07:52:59 AM
Hilton's gabble of marketers (kind of like vultures come in Venues) is trying to promote the hotel as a place to stay when visiting Salem, so it is no longer on the web as 'Ferncroft' or anything else it's been known as in the past.  This link should get you the "Double Tree by Hilton North Shore" page:

http://doubletree3.hilton.com/en/hotels/massachusetts/doubletree-by-hilton-hotel-boston-north-shore-BOSNSDT/index.html

Thanks James.  Just checked the availability for the dates of the conference and apparently they are all booked up!  We may have to look for accommodations at some other close by establishment.  Is anyone else in this fine kettle of fish?

RailroadKits

Quote from: DonatoThanks James.  Just checked the availability for the dates of the conference and apparently they are all booked up!  We may have to look for accommodations at some other close by establishment.  Is anyone else in this fine kettle of fish?

The hotel has blocked out rooms for The EXPO. Call the hotel and tell them you are attending the show (code FIN) or book here: http://bit.ly/1Hfvqr7

Jimmy

donatode

Great!  Thanks Jim!

That can well explain why the online reservation system shows no rooms available for those dates.

LongHornCaddy

Mrs. Caddy and I have our room booked.  Haven't been to one of these since the 2008 show.

donatode

We're booked also!  This will be my FIRST one of these .... and hopefully not the last. :)