The Franklin & South Manchester Traveling Hopper Car

Started by S&S RR, May 24, 2016, 06:23:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

S&S RR

Rich Murphy's Canton Western Railway (CWR) (set 3).

John Siekirk
Superior & Seattle Railroad

tct855

John,
           I just got off the phone with George this morning, we were discussing an upcoming work session as well as modeling in general (as always).  George asked me If I've been watching some of the on going threads being posted lately.

"Yes", I replied and he brought up several specifically one was this one on the traveling hopper car.  George likes the latest new postings also. He's really impressed with all the great photos and stories being told about the layout operations. 

George said following the stories of how the F&SM car traveling through the different layouts, has given him interests in seeing & following different layouts he normally wouldn't have know about otherwise.

George doesn't really post or replies on the internet, but he enjoys starting his day off with surfing the modeling web each morning & seeing what others are doing.  I must say J.S. starting this thread and the others you've done have been very learned & interesting.  Thank you and keep up the great work.  Thanx Thom & George...

postalkarl

Hi John:

The F&SM hopper looks great on your RR and does your layout.

Karl

S&S RR

The F&SM Hopper visited two more South Eastern Michigan railroads this week.  The first was:  Pierre Willermet's  'The Allegheny & Eastern '

John Siekirk

S&S RR

Pierre Willermet's  'The Allegheny & Eastern ' (set 2).
[/size]

John Siekirk

S&S RR

The second visit this week was to Ron King's ' Erie Railroad'

John Siekirk

S&S RR

John Siekirk

postalkarl

S&S RR

The F&SM Hopper car has been very busy this week visiting 3 more South East Michigan layouts. I will be posting the pictures from these visits and updating the list of Railroads that it has visited.  Please let me know if you would like to host the Hopper Car by posting to this thread and I will add you to the list and make sure the car gets shipped to you.
John Siekirk

S&S RR

John Siekirk

S&S RR

John Siekirk

S&S RR

John Siekirk

S&S RR

Bill Rubarth's Solano (Southern Pacific) RR (Set 2)

John Siekirk

S&S RR

John Siekirk

S&S RR

John Siekirk