Martin G. Jones Enginehouse/Machineshop

Started by Jerry, February 09, 2018, 09:54:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jerry

This is dedicated to my friend Marty Jones who has helped me over the last 10 years.

I have the plans for the Eureka Springs Enginehouse.  Using them and doing some modifications along the way.
This is being done in O-Scale.
I hope you follow along and comments are always welcome.

I don't think I posted the pictures of machines I'm using but will as progress goes on.  There the ones that Sierra West Scale Models sells.

So here is the first wall I did and I'm working on the 2nd one now.

"And in the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years." A. Lincoln

ACL1504

Jerry,

Count me in on the build. It looks like a great project.

Tom ;D
"If we are to guard against ignorance and remain free, it is the responsibility of every American to be informed."
Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

Jerry

"And in the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years." A. Lincoln

jimmillho

GPdemayo

Gregory P. DeMayo
General Construction Superintendent Emeritus
St. Louis & Denver Railroad
Longwood, FL

Jerry

Thanks Jim & Gregory glad to have you on board.

Jerry

S&S RR

Jerry

This looks like a great project - I will be following along.
John Siekirk
Superior & Seattle Railroad

Jerry

donatode

Count me in...especially since its O scale....

Jerry

Glad to have you on board Donato.

Right now I'm trying to decide whether I want to do the tracks in ON30 or ON3.  Either way it makes no difference in the build.

Jerry

Jerry

Well I finished the second wall.  But I need better lighting will have to work on that.

Jerry

bparrish

Did you ever notice how many towns are named after their water towers ! ?

tct855

Jerry,
          Did I see the toenail technique to assemble this wall???? Just sayin'.    Thanx Thom...

Jerry

Thanks Bob & Tom for looking in its appreciated.

Jerry

Jerry

The four (4) walls framed for the Engine House. Next will be the addition the Machine Shop.

Comments always welcome.  Thanks for looking.

Jerry