Ya gonna wish this was a kit...

Started by richbeau, October 15, 2017, 07:34:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

richbeau

As I stated in another thread I visited the F&SM for the last open house of the year. George has been busy adding some nifty little scenes and structures. There is one amazing diorama he's been working on - it's based upon this cover article...

It's a beauty!

--Rich

Raymo

ReadingBob

Bob Butts
robertbutts1@att.net

There's a fine line between Hobby and Mental Illness.

EricQuebec

It would have made a great kit ..
Is someone between us that have this RMC issue ?
Eric Québec city

ACL1504

"If we are to guard against ignorance and remain free, it is the responsibility of every American to be informed."
Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

GPdemayo

Gregory P. DeMayo
General Construction Superintendent Emeritus
St. Louis & Denver Railroad
Longwood, FL

plandry

fbernard65

Rich,

Thanks for the pics.  Great diorama.  George was describing it to me a few weeks ago and it is finally great to see it in pics.

Frank

S&S RR

Very nice!  George told me he was going to have you take some pictures.  Where is he going to install it on the layout? If it only came in a yellow box. Great work George.
John Siekirk
Superior & Seattle Railroad

Janbouli

Would have bought it , definitely one for the scratchbuilders.
I love photo's, don't we all.

Amagic41

Yep just made the top of my scratch build list for the shelf dio

Ken Crump
KC's Workshop
Bowie,Md
www.kcworkshop.com

richbeau

He says, but you know George, it will be near Rocky Point. I did take a couple of photos of the site so I will have before-and-after pics. But We'll have to wait for the January open house to see if he really puts it there or he has ideas in the interim.
--Rich

rpdylan

Oh man, I could totally see this as the new FSM kit! George is always inspiring me with his designs/ builds!
Bob C.

NEMMRRC

Maybe Bar Mills will run it as a kit...

Jaime

EricQuebec

I'm working on this project.... Not doing a kit .... but a nice dio
I've draw all part of the 4 building with corel draw, and at this time I'm scratchbuild de 4th and last building
Pictures will come when finished...
Eric Quebec