The view from my window - the F&SM from the cab of a Steam Locomotive

Started by FandSM Engineer, October 02, 2019, 07:56:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Opa George

Incredibly awesome pictures and thread. I can't express enough how much I am enjoying this!
--Opa George

S&S RR

Quote from: Opa George on November 08, 2019, 06:43:14 PM
Incredibly awesome pictures and thread. I can't express enough how much I am enjoying this!
--Opa George

George

I'm glad you are enjoying this. I'm having a great time preparing the pictures and posting them.  I talked to George  Sellios last week and he is enjoying viewing the layout from this prospective, too.

John Siekirk
Superior & Seattle Railroad

jerryrbeach

John,

Thanks for taking the time to edit and post these shots.  It is pretty amazing how much detail George packed into scenes that cannot be seen from the normal viewing locations.  I think the biggest thing I have noticed is how nicely his track flows through the scenes. 
Jerry

Dave K.

S&S RR

Quote from: jerryrbeach on November 09, 2019, 11:35:54 AM
John,

Thanks for taking the time to edit and post these shots.  It is pretty amazing how much detail George packed into scenes that cannot be seen from the normal viewing locations.  I think the biggest thing I have noticed is how nicely his track flows through the scenes.

Jerry

You are welcome - I have noticed how consistent the track work looks and how smooth it runs. The camera is very sensitive to bumps and uneven track.
John Siekirk

S&S RR

John Siekirk