PUGWUMPS BROTHERS ..........DAY AT THE VETS

Started by hairball, January 10, 2020, 12:03:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hairball

This scratch built structure was created just for something to build.

Its clapboard siding, raised  seam rusty roof , painted in a 3 diff whites floquil paints to achieve that worn out look without being killed.

The figure is good old zeke pugwump leader of the clan, aartista figures and the 3 pooches.  Last time I saw those pooches as they disappeared in the modeling room, never to be found.

I love these short 5 days builds.

mike lynch ...HAIRBALL

hairball

This has been one of my favorite all time scratch builds.........not a single comment, unusual

mike lynch............HAIRBALL

rslaserkits

came out great Mike and have no clue why no other comments
rich

S&S RR

MIKE
Very nice looking structure.  And a story behind it, too.  Great modeling.
John Siekirk
Superior & Seattle Railroad

Opa George

Mike, lots of nice detail in this structure.  Good proportions and a nice overall scene--reminiscent of a Norman Rockwell print, actually.
Don't worry about the delay in comments. With the latest build challenge, I think we're all overwhelmed by the sheer number of builds of outstanding work being posted. It may take a few of us a while to catch up.

Keep on rocking those builds.   I like your work.
--Opa George

GPdemayo

Gregory P. DeMayo
General Construction Superintendent Emeritus
St. Louis & Denver Railroad
Longwood, FL

Jim Donovan

Hi Mike;

Great structure and scene. I think another reason for low comments is the web site is struggling with Gremlins. For example I can post short notes most times but only at night with a computer do I have a chance of posting photos. It is hit and miss and I am afraid some folks aren't stopping by this site as much because of it.

Jim D
Holland & Odessa Railroad

postalkarl

Hey Mike:

very nice build. Love the colors and details.

Karl