sdrees

Steve Drees
SP RR

Mark Dalrymple

Looking very impressive, Jerry.

Cheers, Mark.

Jerry

Quote from: deemery on August 30, 2020, 09:52:41 AM
That looks so great, I'd be tempted to stop there and leave it as 'structure under construction'!

dave

Dave I thought about it!  But then it would like half the other stuff I started and never finished!!

Thanks for the nice compliment!

Jerry
"And in the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years." A. Lincoln

Jerry

Quote from: PRR Modeler on August 30, 2020, 11:20:13 AM
That looks incredible.  I would be afraid the walls wouldn't match up.

Thank you Curt really appreciated.

I was afraid they wouldn't match either after making 13 walls you begin to wonder if they all will fit together.

Jerry
"And in the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years." A. Lincoln

Jerry

Quote from: ACL1504 on August 30, 2020, 12:10:27 PM
Jerry,

The entire build is fantastic and the craftsmanship is top notch. Extremely well done sir.

Tom ;D

Gee!! Tom you just made my day!!  It's really appreciated.

Jerry

Jerry

Quote from: sdrees on August 30, 2020, 02:11:23 PM
this is some great modeling

Steve thanks for stopping by and giving such a great compliment.

Jerry

Jerry

Quote from: mark dalrymple on August 30, 2020, 03:12:43 PM
Looking very impressive, Jerry.

Cheers, Mark.

Mark good to see you here and thanks.

Jerry

Jerry

I just want to say it's really great that all you guys took the time to look at my work.

It's really appreciated and keeps me going knowing that you guys took such great interest.

Jerry

S&S RR

Jerry

I just got caught up on your thread.  Fantastic work! I like the idea of the build in progress to show off all that great interior work.  I will be following along. 
John Siekirk
Superior & Seattle Railroad

Jerry

Thanks John appreciate the compliment and you looking in.

Jerry

Jerry

These are the parts for the 2 Wilfley Tables.

Thought while I was waiting for the stain to dry on the siding I would start the tables.

Jerry

Here's what you all have been waiting the mechanism that took three tries to get it right.
Doesn't look like much but there 16 pieces to it.

Hopefully the rest of it won't take so long to do.

PRR Modeler

Curt Webb
The Late Great Pennsylvania Railroad
Freelanced PRR Bellevue Subdivision

Jerry

Thanks Curt a very nice compliment.

Jerry

Jerry

Managed some time at the bench today and got the following done.

1st one is the mechanism that moves the table forward & backwards.

2nd is the rollers the table sits on.

Next pictures should be of the completed table.
Then one more to make.