Dave K.

What Karl said!👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

dick green

awesome job a new favorite
Dick
Dick
Apple Valley, Mn

jimmillho

It was awesome to see the interior in person.  I will love to see it wen it is finished and erected in Tahope.

Jim

Mark Dalrymple

Looks terrific, Tom.

Cheers, Mark.

ACL1504

Quote from: jerryrbeach on August 16, 2019, 07:01:55 PM
Tom,

I love it!  Great job, great choice in castings, interior looks super and adds so much interest to the building.  You never disappoint!

Jerry,

Thank you very much for the kind compliment on my work. I'm happy you are enjoying the build and appreciate you checking in.

Tom ;D
"If we are to guard against ignorance and remain free, it is the responsibility of every American to be informed."
Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

ACL1504

Quote from: JimF on August 16, 2019, 07:11:56 PM
Tom, fantastic!

You've made a fairly basic kit really come alive, a eye popper for sure.

Jim

Jim,

Thank you, much appreciate your comments.

Tom ;D
"If we are to guard against ignorance and remain free, it is the responsibility of every American to be informed."
Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

ACL1504

Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

ACL1504

Quote from: postalkarl on August 17, 2019, 06:46:08 PM
Hey Tom:

Love the interior. Great work.

Karl

Karl,

Much appreciate the support on the build and interior.

Tom ;D
Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

ACL1504

Quote from: Dave K. on August 17, 2019, 09:23:44 PM
What Karl said!👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

Dave,

What I said to Karl. 8)

Tom  ;D
Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

ACL1504

Quote from: dick green on August 18, 2019, 12:28:03 AM
awesome job a new favorite
Dick

Dick,

Thank you for the generous compliment, much appreciate it.

Tom ;D
Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

ACL1504

Quote from: jimmillho on August 18, 2019, 11:30:40 AM
It was awesome to see the interior in person.  I will love to see it wen it is finished and erected in Tahope.

Jim

Jimmillho,

Very happy you and Claire made it yesterday. Also very happy you got to see the interior up close and personal.

Tom ;D
Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

ACL1504

Quote from: mark dalrymple on August 18, 2019, 03:11:19 PM
Looks terrific, Tom.

Cheers, Mark.

Mark,

Cheers and thank you very much.

Tom ;D
Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

ACL1504

I've been very busy on Hollis Pest Control the past two days. I have 20+ photos but this afternoon I'll only cover the interior lighting.

I used the same material for the garage ceiling as I did on the floor. However, I did laminated a piece of wall section to the piece, placed some weights on the bracing and let it dry overnight. Yesterday morning I used Hunterline Medium Brown A&I to stain the ceiling.

I marked in red the center of the top side of the ceiling. I drilled two small holes on each side of the red line for the LED leads.

Continued -

Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

ACL1504

I marked on the top of the ceiling the + and - for the LED leads. I used Tamiya Flat Black and painted the top around the positive and negative as shown.

I used Slim's 5mm WW LEDs.

www.microlumina.com

I then glued the ceiling in place on top of the three walls. Once centered, I used weights and metal squares to keep it all square while drying.

More in a few.
Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com