Who is going to the Expo? Anyone want to meet?

Started by Jim Donovan, September 29, 2018, 04:21:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jrmueller

Dave I just checked my clinic schedule and I am booked for Thurs evening  My wife and I will have to cancel. Jim
Jim Mueller
Superintendent(Retired)
Westchester and Boston Railroad

Dave K.

Dave K.

Well, it's getting to be time. Since we have a small group looks like we're okay just heading out and grabbing one of those long tables they have. Their side room is booked by a larger group. Let's eat!!!

Raymo

Something came up in the past couple weeks, so I won't be out till Friday Morning. I'll see everyone then..

Dave K.

Gotta eat Friday night, too! Can always gather again!

BandOGuy

We'll be in Thursday afternoon. Either night works. My wife will be along and my cell number is 774-283-2681.
Chip Stevens
Working on my second million. I gave up on the first.

Dave K.

Jim Donovan

Dave

Either night works fine for me. Looking forward to meeting everyone.

Jim D
Holland & Odessa Railroad

Dave K.

We'll likely do a Friday night gathering as well for anyone interested. We can post cell numbers here or I can collect them and make sure no one is left out. 630-697-6094

jrmueller

My wife(Rea) and I will arrive by train from Virginia Weds evening. Cell phone is 540-434-8234. Have a Thurs evening clinic so no dinner.  Jim
Jim Mueller
Superintendent(Retired)
Westchester and Boston Railroad

Dave K.

I reconnoitered  City Beer Hall last night and it would be a good spot. Decent grub, long tables, just a couple of blocks down Lodge St. shall we gather in the lobby say, 6:30-ish?

postalkarl

Hey Guys:

I can't make it this year. Sorry to miss the show and all of you great guys.

Karl

Dave K.

Dave K.

Well, after all this a change in the clinic schedule as me in a clinic at 5:30. If y'all still want to head over I'll still need to eat when the clinic's done at 8. If anyone's still festivities, great! I'll probably round up some clinic guys, too.

Dave K.

About 8 of us made it out after the clinic...Jim Donovan has incriminating pix.