Final Photos Fall/Winter Build Challenge A.K.A. Raymo Build Challenge

Started by Raymo, January 31, 2017, 09:45:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Raymo

Please post your finished photos here. Thank you to all that participated whether you finished your build or not. I will give Jimmy and Jeff G. a reminder in a few days that they turned it into a contest and they need to pick their favorite.

Vilius

I finished the EXPO 2016 and Microscale Models Dyer's Hardware kits but failed to complete FSM Stuffy's kit.

Vilius

postalkarl

Hi Vilius:

WOW!!!! What can I say. Both kits are very well done. Great colors and very light weathering.

Karl

ACL1504

"If we are to guard against ignorance and remain free, it is the responsibility of every American to be informed."
Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

ACL1504

I also built CCK's  Lucama Fish Camp #1. I used the original kit to scratch build four additional structures.

The five structures were slightly kit bashed to fit my layout.

"If we are to guard against ignorance and remain free, it is the responsibility of every American to be informed."
Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

Zephyrus52246

My challenge entry is the Hilltown Entrepreneurs SRMW kit. The structures are finished (except for the garage doors which need to be added after it's on it's diorama).  I decided to rename the auto repair business after our resident vehicle expert and challenge starter, Raymo.

Jeff

Zephyrus52246

The country store and it's gas pump island.  The challenge was (is) great, so many wonderful builds!

Jeff

Powersteamguy1790

Powersteamguy1790

jimmillho

I did 4 small kits for the challenge Build and here are some of the final pics.

Jim

FOS Dunbar's Dairy

Railroads kits Norm Wolf's Gas

jimmillho

And the other two

Bar Mills Rusty's Radiator

Walther's Redlon Welding.

Jim

S&S RR

Here are a couple shots of my challenge build the C.C. Crow Church staged on my layout in a similar setting to where I plan to use it.  I'm not ready to finish the scenery yet in the final area.   I will add pictures to my build thread when the church is finally located on the mountain side and the final detailing is completed.

John Siekirk
Superior & Seattle Railroad