People you meet running trains on the F&SM.

Started by S&S RR, May 18, 2020, 08:44:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

S&S RR

I have a number of photographs of forum members caught admiring the F&SM over the years during the photo shoots we did to create the pictures in these threads.  I will be adding them to this thread as I find them. If you see a picture that you would prefer that I delete - send me a PM and I will send it to the bit bucket.
John Siekirk
Superior & Seattle Railroad

S&S RR

John Siekirk

S&S RR

John Siekirk

S&S RR

John Siekirk

ACL1504

"If we are to guard against ignorance and remain free, it is the responsibility of every American to be informed."
Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

ACL1504

"If we are to guard against ignorance and remain free, it is the responsibility of every American to be informed."
Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

ACL1504

Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

S&S RR

Thank you for adding the names Tom. We have many more to go. I'm putting them in this thread as I find them. 
John Siekirk

ACL1504

Quote from: S&S RR on July 01, 2020, 11:14:17 AM
Thank you for adding the names Tom. We have many more to go. I'm putting them in this thread as I find them.

John,

I almost didn't do it as It's a little thread hijacking.  8)  Anyway, you are very welcome.

Tom ;D
Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

S&S RR

Quote from: ACL1504 on July 01, 2020, 11:43:04 AM
Quote from: S&S RR on July 01, 2020, 11:14:17 AM

John,

I almost didn't do it as It's a little thread hijacking.  8)  Anyway, you are very welcome.

Tom ;D

These are George's threads - all input is welcome.
John Siekirk

GPdemayo

The names may have been changed to the protect innocent.....looks like a line-up at the ole' 12th precinct..... ::)
Gregory P. DeMayo
General Construction Superintendent Emeritus
St. Louis & Denver Railroad
Longwood, FL

S&S RR

Atlantic Coast Line Railroad, Mr. Tom Langford.  You have to scroll to see Tom - I think he thought he was out of the picture.

John Siekirk