The view from my window - the F&SM from the cab of a Steam Locomotive

Started by FandSM Engineer, October 02, 2019, 07:56:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FandSM Engineer

This thread will be filled with photographs of the Franklin & South Manchester Railroad as viewed from the cab of a steam locomotive. I'm posting these pictures for George as FandSM Engineer.  The photographs are highly edited frame grabs from a video that Frank Baker made during a photo shoot of the F&SM, that coincided with the 2016 EXPO. I hope you enjoy the F&SM from the perspective of a 1:87 Locomotive Engineer riding a train around the layout. I will be posting a few photographs from the video of forum members taking pictures of the F&SM.  The members at the photo shoot were John Siekirk, Jaime Zepeda, Tom Langford, Bob Butts, Frank Baker, Thom Driggers, and Dan Raymond.  We look like monsters to the locomotive engineer. Here is a picture of George waving to the Engineer as we begin our run.

John Siekirk

The forum F&SM photography team. We took two group photographs - this one was taken by Thom Driggers.  I think Dan Raymond left before we got around to taking these pictures because he doesn't appear in either photograph.  He will show up in the photographs of the layout. This cast of characters from left to right.  Bob Butts, Tom Langford, George Sellios, John Siekirk, Frank Baker, and Jaime Zepeda.  The picture with Thom Driggers appears below in Tom Langford's post.

The view from the window.

tom.boyd.125

To the FSM Engineer...
Miss visiting Mr. George Sellios and seeing the FSM layout in person.
Last trip was in 2011 and can't believe all the changes done since then.
Glad this Forum posts current photos of all the work done by the creator which inspires all of us.
The FSM threads and new photos here are a great reference to view when inspiration is needed.
Tommy
Tom Boyd in NE Minnesota
tommytrains22@yahoo.com

NEMMRRC

It's always nice to see photos of the F&SM. Thanks for sharing them.

Jaime

FandSM Engineer

Jaime and Tommy

You are welcome, hundreds more where these pictures came from.

bparrish

Holy comoly ! ! ! !

Did we pick  up George here  ? ? ? ?

Maybe retirement was a good idea.

Just thinking out loud here..........

see ya
Bob

Did you ever notice how many towns are named after their water towers ! ?

FandSM Engineer

Our taxi driver, Dan Raymond.  Dan I will find a better picture.