Bar Mills New Limited Edition kit announced

Started by Timbob60, December 06, 2016, 12:17:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Timbob60

rpdylan

I think Art said it was about 2 feet long..... its def. a beautiful kit!
Bob C.

Janbouli

Should I or should I not  :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ , I don't have any room for an H0 layout and I have enough unbuilt kits but I love the theater and the diner.
I love photo's, don't we all.

Timbob60

A couple of years ago, Bar Mills put out a limited edition kit "Cundy Village". Sometime after that, they started offering kits of most of the buildings individually. Maybe they will do that again............maybe not.

Geo2rge aka timbob60

bagman

Quote from: Timbob60 on December 06, 2016, 08:47:25 PM
A couple of years ago, Bar Mills put out a limited edition kit "Cundy Village". Sometime after that, they started offering kits of most of the buildings individually. Maybe they will do that again............maybe not.

Geo2rge aka timbob60

That would be a smart marketing move.

Possibly not everyone will have the real estate for all the buildings or perhaps just like the look of one or two out of the six.

I would imagine you would pay more if you bought them individually but nevertheless I believe that move would go down well.
After a respectable period of time for the kit itself to sell in its entirety of course.

Bagman

madharry

I think they probably will do that. The individual offerings from Cundy Village was not the first time they did that, they certainly offered 2 or 3 large kits that way.........

Mike

rpdylan

I really like the buildings to the left of the theatre. 
Bob C.

Timbob60

Mike, you are absolutely right. I can think of half a dozen times Bar Mills has done that, just off the top of my poor old headbone. FOS has done it at least a couple of times too. I think its a great idea and gives modelers who either can't afford or don't want all of the large multistructure kits an opportunity to buy and build some of the more unique structures from them.

Geo2rge aka timbob60

Janbouli

Doesn't say what limited is , are there 100 or 300, just bought 2 Bar Mills kits from Mike so my budget is gone for the next few months.

Vilius

Jan,

You have until the end of January. This is what Art has told me.

Vilius

Janbouli