The view from my window - the F&SM from the cab of a Steam Locomotive

Started by FandSM Engineer, October 02, 2019, 07:56:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tct855

John,
        If I can jump in here with regards to Raymo and Money, two oxy-morons if ever I saw together. ha.  I think this might be the view you were thinking of him with cash in hand, but really he's just got his arms crossed and his ID badge is just in his front pocket.  I could be wrong here, you know better of what you saw of course. But the Peabody Taxi Driver is usually so broke, he can't pay attention.  At least every time I ask him for money. (grin).   Thanx Thom...

S&S RR

Thom

I have a picture where Dan has a handful of foldable green stuff - I decided to store all the photographs of our forum team in one place and have a section of the thread just for 1:1 people photographs.  I'm going to continue around the layout where each video segment takes us and add "the forum members" section in-between two sections. I really like the way the layout looks from the "on the train" perspective.
John Siekirk
Superior & Seattle Railroad

Dave K.

FandSM Engineer

ACL1504

Wonderful, just wonderful. It's like I was never there.

Thanks for all your effort and work on this.

Tom ;D
"If we are to guard against ignorance and remain free, it is the responsibility of every American to be informed."
Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

S&S RR

Quote from: ACL1504 on November 21, 2019, 02:09:07 PM
Wonderful, just wonderful. It's like I was never there.

Thanks for all your effort and work on this.

Tom ;D

Tom

Yes, it is a totally different perspective. And, George has it just right.
John Siekirk

S&S RR

John Siekirk