Seabiscuits Boatworks COMING SOON in HO Scale!

Started by Rail and Tie, December 13, 2016, 03:41:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bparrish

Wow, Darryl. 

We know now who is going to pick up the slack when George retires.

Very cool.

Thanx
Bob
Did you ever notice how many towns are named after their water towers ! ?

Mkrailway

Darryl, I am not sure how wonderful this kit is going to be! The amount of detail and care being put into the kit is so amazing that it just stands out from the crowd.  I hope you sell a million of them.

Rail and Tie

Thanks guys, getting back to this now that a number of other "life" things got in the way.

Just figuring out what the main roofing should be. I am thinking shakes or Rolled roofing as I wanted it to be different than the covered storage area, though have not quite decided. Any suggestions?

Then it will be off to final details like the boat hoist and ramp for the paint room add-on.
Darryl Jacobs
Inter-Action Hobbies
www.interactionhobbies.com

Mkrailway

Rail and Tie

Wow, had to see how long this one has been "Coming Soon"!  Well, after 2 years of development, it is finally here!! After 2 moves, 2 job changes, building a new shop and house, and now venturing back full time into kit manufacturing, here it is!!

Taking pre-orders until November 18th as we have a pending show schedule to work with in getting kits out the door on time.

A number of small details to yet be added to the show model...

Darryl Jacobs
Inter-Action Hobbies

jerryrbeach

Darryl,

Despite what the cat says, I didn't buy the boat works. 

I did, however, pre-order the Moonshiner's Cabin.  That's probably a little too upscale for just one of the wood hicks cutting the four foot wood for the acid factory on the D&N.  Now if I add some bunk beds...perfect!
Jerry

Janbouli

I love photo's, don't we all.

madharry

There is no shipping option for the address you entered. Please go back and check the address.Hi Darryl, trying to order kit plus interior but there appears to be a glitch on the order form as it will not add in or calculate shipping costs.Mike

Rail and Tie

Quote from: madharry on October 29, 2019, 06:37:41 AM
There is no shipping option for the address you entered. Please go back and check the address.Hi Darryl, trying to order kit plus interior but there appears to be a glitch on the order form as it will not add in or calculate shipping costs.Mike

We are on it mike! Must be the Brexit thing!!! Will PM you shortly.

Checked it out, apparently Canada Post was having some sort of problems with their shipping software.  Should be working now.
Darryl Jacobs
Inter-Action Hobbies

madharry

Yes I bought both the cabin and the boatworks. Not that I needed any more kits according to my dearest.
Mike :)

Janbouli

Quote from: madharry on October 29, 2019, 01:35:07 PM
Yes I bought both the cabin and the boatworks. Not that I needed any more kits according to my dearest.
Mike :)
Oh , come on  Mike , you always need more kits , what els e will you fill your shelves with  ;)

rslaserkits

great looking kit Darryl now need to do it in Normal scale :)
rich

PainTrain

Congrats on getting this kit to production.  Looks really awesome!

Janbouli

Quote from: rslaserkits on October 29, 2019, 08:04:32 PM
great looking kit Darryl now need to do it in Normal scale :)
rich
He's had it in Normal Scale for a very long time Rich, might be the next kit I am building , have had it a few years now.