Expo attendies

Started by ollevon, December 15, 2014, 08:27:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ReadingBob

Quote from: ACL1504 on March 29, 2015, 12:05:22 PM
Mike,

It was great seeing you again. And, thank you again for setting up our meet and greet. I really enjoyed seeing everyone. I was dogging the Judge for not coming Friday night and as it turned out we should be very happy he didn't.

He came down with the flu and when he got home he could barely talk and had a temp. of 101+.

Tom :D

Yes, thank you Mike for putting this together and it was great to see you again.

Dang, I hope the Judge gets well soon (and my flu shot was effective).
Bob Butts
robertbutts1@att.net

There's a fine line between Hobby and Mental Illness.

Zephyrus52246

It was great seeing everyone again/meeting some new folks.  Thanks for setting this up, Mike.  And Randy for keeping track.

Jeff

S&S RR

Mike and Randy

Thanks for organizing the meet and greet - I had a great time. It was nice meeting so many forum members.
John Siekirk
Superior & Seattle Railroad

ranny9

Quote from: S&S RR on March 29, 2015, 06:00:15 PM
Mike and Randy

Thanks for organizing the meet and greet - I had a great time. It was nice meeting so many forum members.

You are welcome, Jeff and John...

ReadingBob

OMG!  I thanked Mike but forgot to thank Randy!  D'oh!  :o

THANKS RANDY!  :-[
Bob Butts
robertbutts1@att.net

There's a fine line between Hobby and Mental Illness.

martin.ojaste

coors2u

It was great to meet everyone. Thanks for putting that together Mike and Randy. See you all again next year.
Dustin

ranny9

Quote from: coors2u on March 29, 2015, 07:53:43 PM
It was great to meet everyone. Thanks for putting that together Mike and Randy. See you all again next year.

Thank you, but I didn't put anything together, I only kept the count...

ranny9

Sniff...sniff...it's so sad that it's all over now! What am I going to do with the rest of my life?, I mean, REALLY!!!!!! sniff, sniff...