2019 Narrow Gauge Layout Tour - Sacramento, CA

Started by S&S RR, September 10, 2019, 01:11:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

S&S RR

I will be adding a few pictures of the layout tours and contest room from the 2019 Narrow Gauge Convention in Sacramento, CA, here in the next few weeks.  I'm downloading the pictures from the iCloud as I'm getting this thread started.  Please stay tuned - this will take me a while to complete.
John Siekirk
Superior & Seattle Railroad

NEMMRRC

Alright !!

I sure do miss having been there.

Thanks.

Jaime

cuse

Been waiting for this...so bummed I couldn't make it this time. Thanks for the effort John!

John

S&S RR

Jaime and John

I missed having you guys there. I was amazed at the number of first Narrow Gauge attendee's.
John Siekirk

Bruce Oberleitner

Thanks John.  I am looking forward to seeing your photos.

;D ;D 8)

Jerry

John really looking forward to the pictures. 

Thanks for going and making up for those who couldn't make it!!

Jerry
"And in the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years." A. Lincoln

S&S RR

Thank you to all that posted encouragement to get this thing going.  I decided to start with the contest room and the best of show winner.  After the best of show I will be posting the pictures in the order that I took them.  My goal is to post a few pictures a day so it doesn't keep me away from building the layout for too long. I walked the contest room taking pictures during the normal open hours and tried to get everything, but I may have missed some models, sorry if I missed yours.  You may find someone you know in the background. ;) Enjoy.
John Siekirk

S&S RR

John Siekirk

S&S RR

John Siekirk

S&S RR

John Siekirk

S&S RR