Steve Drees
SP RR

GPdemayo

Gregory P. DeMayo
General Construction Superintendent Emeritus
St. Louis & Denver Railroad
Longwood, FL

Erieman

Good Morning All. Thanks to everyone that stopped by during my last post. Continuing to work on the cityscape. I decided to added a spur below the elevated line. I found a curved left hand switch in my box of track parts. I still need to cut the existing track to add the switch, switch machine, etc...The elevated line had to be modified, which meant digging the parts box to find a few more truss parts. The original elevated line was built several. no many years ago. It was spray painted with Floquil green in a rattle can. Well, you know about that product. More digging and i found a small bottle of floquil green that matched the right color. WHEW!!!! I still need to cut the switch location, bore  hole for the throw rod and put it in the right place. The REA building is another story. It has sat under the layout with only three sides assembled. I found two boxes of parts for the same building and after a few hours / days, the building is complete. Well almost, i still need to add a platform to the trackside of the building. This part of the cityscape is coming together, so stay tuned.

Frank / Erieman

sdrees

It is coming along nicely Frank.  Have you become the Energizer Bunny? I am slow.
Steve Drees
SP RR

S&S RR

It's looking great Frank. You have been busy. Keep cool.
John Siekirk
Superior & Seattle Railroad

GPdemayo

A lot to see in the scene Frank.....looks great.  8)
Gregory P. DeMayo
General Construction Superintendent Emeritus
St. Louis & Denver Railroad
Longwood, FL

Jerry

Really like that elevated line part.

The city is shaping up very nicely.

Jerry
"And in the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years." A. Lincoln

PRR Modeler

Curt Webb
The Late Great Pennsylvania Railroad
Freelanced PRR Bellevue Subdivision

Jim Donovan

Frank;

I just dropped in and have truly enjoyed the morning reviewing your postings. What a beautiful and well thought out layout. Now I am going to have to go back to your previous threads and enjoy the ride. Really first class.

Jim
Holland & Odessa Railroad

Erieman

Quote from: Jim Donovan on July 22, 2020, 09:48:30 AM
Frank;

I just dropped in and have truly enjoyed the morning reviewing your postings. What a beautiful and well thought out layout. Now I am going to have to go back to your previous threads and enjoy the ride. Really first class.

Jim

Good Morning Jim,

Thank you for the kind words. To see more about my layout, look for my first layout thread in "Layouts" Morristown & Erie Railroad" You can also find an article in 2019 Great Model Railroads on my layout.
You re looking at 28 years of love. I try spend several hours a day in the train building.

Thank you again.

Frank / Erieman

Erieman

Quote from: PRR Modeler on July 22, 2020, 09:46:49 AM
Excellent scene and modeling.

Thanks Curt. Progress is slow  but results are looking better.

Frank / Erieman

Erieman

Quote from: Jerry on July 22, 2020, 09:05:19 AM
Really like that elevated line part.

The city is shaping up very nicely.

Jerry

Thanks Jerry. I can't wait to get the elevated line working. The trolley will wait at a station for a TBD period of time, then move to the next station, wait again and them return. Getting close. Stay tuned.

Frank / Erieman

Erieman

Erieman

Quote from: sdrees on July 21, 2020, 11:26:58 PM
It is coming along nicely Frank.  Have you become the Energizer Bunny? I am slow.

Yup, that me, the energizer bunny. I seem to be getting back into this project. maybe it the heat!

Frank / Erieman