Water tower footings, where to buy ?

Started by T.C., November 06, 2019, 11:15:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

T.C.

I want to make a new base for my Campbels northern water tank .The bottom is closed up like a house and I want to make see through bents to replace the siding that it's sitting on.I am having trouble finding the concrete footers the bents would attach to, anyone have an idea where I can find these?Thanks for any help T.C.

MAP

Mark

jerryrbeach

Detail Associates part # 7202, concrete footing piers are available from two ebay vendors.
Jerry

T.C.

Thank you gentlemen just what I was looking for.T.C.

Vietnam Seabee

Scale Structures Ltd has them as well

Terry

T.C.

Thanks again for the replies, now all I have to do is decide if I want to pay as much or more for shipping than the parts cost ?........or just carve them out of a piece of wood or plastic ?T.C.

deemery

Carve 1, then make plaster casts.  :-)

dave
Modeling the Northeast in the 1890s - because the little voices told me to

Raymo

Brian Bollinger also sells them at B.E.S.T. Trains..

T.C.

Thanks again
I think I can contact Campbels and get the parts and maybe the drawings needed to convert my northern water tank into the type with bents.
They say they will send replacement parts if I can prove I had one of there kits or was scratch building ? The cost "they say" is usually around 10.00 shipped ?
I also want to thank you all for the links to all those cool parts, I didn't realize there were so many detail parts made.
T.C.