freebies at Clever models

Started by clevermod01, March 21, 2018, 08:34:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

clevermod01

If your following our blog over at www.clevermodels.net you know that we have met the magic number that triggers the release of our latest freebie. So in a couple of days we will be up loading the 2 story farmhouse model FREE to all comers.

The delay is only because I had no idea we would reach the trigger wile I am out of town and the files with the instructions are in my p[ocket. Ooops.

So the counter resets and when we reach 200 sales another freebie will be released. I'll post more here in a week or so. Get ready to download the farm house and keep an eye on the counter. Every 200 sales big or small will see a new FREE kit. Thanks for making it all possible.

Thom
Thom at Clever models llc

clevermod01

The freebie magic number is 186
The kit will be the Yosemite rr  railway express bld. at Incline.

clevermod01

The magic number is 3 which means a new kit has been put up for download and we have started the count over for free kit number 3.
Its fun getting a new kit every few weeks isnt it.

Rail and Tie

You are so great for doing this Thom. I am sure that all of us appreciate them.  Once I get my layout going I will be be populating it with some of your great kits. The textures turn out great when layered with thicker paper.
Darryl Jacobs
Inter-Action Hobbies
www.interactionhobbies.com

clevermod01

Thanks Darryl. I hope everyone will take advantage of our free kits and enjoy them as you have.

Rail and Tie

I agree, your free bees gets one interested. I meant to say that I would be buying a number of your kits once I get to that point on the layout. (Not just a free loader here!!!) LOL.

You do some fantastic work. I cant imagine how much work it is to create all those digital shapes, colors and then texture them all...
Darryl Jacobs
Inter-Action Hobbies
www.interactionhobbies.com