Started by rick.geerts.3, June 25, 2014, 08:12:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NEMMRRC

Wooo hoooo!

Jaime

RailroadKits

Quote from: rick.geerts.3 on July 29, 2014, 07:36:38 PM
Did you get my info?

Rick, your address was forwarded to me. I did send out a shirt, courtesy of The EXPO & the guys at ModelersForum.com!

Jimmy

jrmueller

Shirts received.  Thanks for the 2012 shirt, last EXPO I was able to attend.  Will be a Scranton.  Jim
Jim Mueller
Superintendent(Retired)
Westchester and Boston Railroad

ReadingBob

Quote from: jrmueller on August 01, 2014, 06:30:36 AM
Shirts received.  Thanks for the 2012 shirt, last EXPO I was able to attend.  Will be a Scranton.  Jim

Ditto across the board for me too.  I've been wearing out my EXPO 2012 shirt (my only EXPO) and I'll be in Scanton next year!  Looking forward to it.  Woo-hoo!  My wardrobe just expanded.   :D
Bob Butts
robertbutts1@att.net

There's a fine line between Hobby and Mental Illness.

Bntrainmaster

Got mine.  Thanks. Proud to wear this everyday but I think it would best to wash it once a month whether it needs it or not....Just kidding, I wash it more often than that. Although my wife thinks it is the only shirt I own. It was a bonus to get a second FSM Strasburg shirt. My original one is showing sighs of wear.

ACL1504

I got my shirts yesterday and the bonus of the 2012 shirt. Now I have a big wardrobe as well. See ya'll in Scranton!

So, my Babe says, "I see you got another kit in the mail"! "Nope", says I. "I got you a new night shirt"!

Tom ;D
"If we are to guard against ignorance and remain free, it is the responsibility of every American to be informed."
Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

administrator

guyz, if jim had an older expo t shirt in your size, he sent it with your forum shirt. if you did not get a expo shirt then he did not have 1 that fit you

RailroadKits

I also sent Railroad Kits T's too if I had them in your size!

My basement look's more like a clothing thrift store right now then a high-power, cutting edge kit manufacturing and T-shirt distributor conglomerate!

The things I'll do for my friends!

JimmyD

Raymo

Received my T-Shirt in today's mail. Next to My name and address it was stamped 1st Class. Glad Jimmy holds me in such high regard, Thanks Jim! ;)  Raymo

S&S RR

I also received my t-shirts in today's mail - thanks Jimmy.  Us retired guys can never have enough t-shirts.
John Siekirk
Superior & Seattle Railroad

rick.geerts.3

EricQuebec

still waiting for mine... like an other thing.... :P
Eric Québec city

RailroadKits

Eric... it was probably confiscated in customs. If you see a border patrol person sporting a Modelers Forum tshirt, tackle him or her and take it back.

JimmyD

EricQuebec

Quote from: RailroadKits on August 02, 2014, 08:24:49 AM
Eric... it was probably confiscated in customs. If you see a border patrol person sporting a Modelers Forum tshirt, tackle him or her and take it back.

JimmyD

I was wondering what to do this weekend ... Thank you Jimmy, I'll take a walk along the lines  ;D
Eric Québec city

BobB

YEAH !! got my T-shirt in the mail today.  ;D
Now I will fit right in.  :D
BobB  8)