The Atlantic and Southern Build Thread Continued, Part 3

Started by ACL1504, August 30, 2018, 03:27:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ACL1504

Quote from: GPdemayo on March 03, 2020, 09:24:07 AM
Shaping up nicely Tom..... 8)

Greg,

Thank you for stopping by and for the kind words.

Tom  ;D
"If we are to guard against ignorance and remain free, it is the responsibility of every American to be informed."
Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

ACL1504

Quote from: postalkarl on March 03, 2020, 02:32:57 PM
Hey Tom:

Great photos as usual. Love what you did with Hollis Pest Control. I love that sign. It's one of my Favorite FOS Scale kits.

Karl

Karl,

Thank you, much appreciated. I had fun kit bashing Hollis Pest Control. It was necessary so it would fit in the space available. It is one of my favorites as well.

Tom ;D
"If we are to guard against ignorance and remain free, it is the responsibility of every American to be informed."
Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

cuse

Bruce Oberleitner

As always, top notch work my friend.  Looks amazing.

Signed
The Diet Pepsi Kid

ACL1504

Quote from: cuse on March 04, 2020, 04:57:18 PM
Wow...that area is coming together nicely!

John

John,

Thank you and thanks for stopping by as well.

Tom ;D
Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

ACL1504

Quote from: Bruce Oberleitner on March 04, 2020, 07:51:56 PM
As always, top notch work my friend.  Looks amazing.

Signed
The Diet Pepsi Kid

DPK,

Much appreciated, thank you as always.

Tom ;D
Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

Blazeman

ACL1504

Larry,

Thanks for checking and asking! Mt back comes and goes. It is fine now but I just can't seem to get myself to understand I'm no longer a young gun.

My mind says I can do this and my back the next few days says I told you so.  8) 8)

Tom  ;D
Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

ACL1504

This will be a little Throw Back Thursday post. I was going to post it on the regular TBT thread but it mainly deals with the  A&S RR thread.

The old layout removal began on December 21, 2013.  Here are a few then and now photos.

THEN:

Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

ACL1504

Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

ACL1504

Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

Janbouli

That bridge is great  and so is the scenery around it.
I love photo's, don't we all.

ACL1504

Jan,

Thank you. That area took several months to finish.

Tom ;D
Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

PRR Modeler

Curt Webb
The Late Great Pennsylvania Railroad
Freelanced PRR Bellevue Subdivision

sdrees

Hey Tom, the pictures are just great, the scenery is outstanding.  WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Steve Drees
SP RR