Red Hook on the 'Bay

Started by NEMMRRC, December 17, 2013, 08:11:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NEMMRRC

http://bit.ly/1kfeZA7

Not mine. Just passing the information along.

Jaime

robertseckler

Jamie

One sold the oter day for

$800

Doug is THE MAN

ACL1504

I knew I should have purchased two! Keep one sell one!

Tom
"If we are to guard against ignorance and remain free, it is the responsibility of every American to be informed."
Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

Janbouli

Yeah , I'm following this one too , but it'll go way over my budget aswell as the other one.
I love photo's, don't we all.

Raymo

Red Hook just sold for $1009.00 :o :o :o :o

NEMMRRC

Quote from: Raymo on December 22, 2013, 07:57:58 PM
Red Hook just sold for $1009.00 :o :o :o :o
I'll sell mine for $1,005.68.

Jaime

gfoyle01

$1009 is pretty amazing.  I hate myself for even thinking of selling mine instead of building it but it is hard to ignore this kind of temptation. 
Roy Clarke
Danvers MA

NEMMRRC

Quote from: gfoyle01 on December 22, 2013, 08:04:13 PM
$1009 is pretty amazing.  I hate myself for even thinking of selling mine instead of building it but it is hard to ignore this kind of temptation. 
Roy Clarke
Danvers MA
I wonder will that $1,009 Red Hook get built.

Jaime

coors2u

I was watching this one also. It is fun to see what they go for. It's like watching one of those rare wine auctions. Just with tiny bits of wood. ;D
Dustin

Janbouli

I made a bid on the execution rocks , it sold just slightly over what I had bid. Doug needs to make a slightly altered Red Hook and call it 3 or 4.
I also bid on Ragdan Road by Bar Mills , Jimmy had the limited edition, thought I had it , but of course in the last 3 seconds, ahhhhhhhhh.
I love photo's, don't we all.

gnatshop

Quote from: Janbouli on December 22, 2013, 10:04:25 PM
I made a bid on the execution rocks , it sold just slightly over what I had bid. Doug needs to make a slightly altered Red Hook and call it 3 or 4.
I also bid on Ragdan Road by Bar Mills , Jimmy had the limited edition, thought I had it , but of course in the last 3 seconds, ahhhhhhhhh.   
Those eBay snipe bidding programs (like I use) are a b*&ch!
They can place a bid in the last few seconds, depending on your
settings.
Try http://www.auctionsentry.com/
It used to be free, but recently they started a monthly charge!
Wonder if VS bought them!