Bar Mills Oakleaf.

Started by Polux, July 16, 2016, 03:15:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

postalkarl

Hi Pollux:

Also very well done. Love the colors and weathering. Subtle and just right.

Karl

Rail and Tie

Darryl Jacobs
Inter-Action Hobbies
www.interactionhobbies.com

Polux

Yep!!
I built this one time ago....but I decided to add a base....

Thanks for looking...and hope you like it!!!

Regards

vinceg

beautiful scene - love the texture on the clapboard siding. Thanx for sharing.
Vince

Protolancing the Illinois Central Chicago District from Chicago to Kankakee

Janbouli

Looks fantastic , I especially like the wood siding
I love photo's, don't we all.

Mark Dalrymple

Really nice work.  Looks fabulous.

One thing I might suggest is some extra piles under the buildings - especially under all the corners of the buildings.

Cheers,mark.

Polux

Thanks chaps!

More piles...noted!! ;) ;) ;)

cuse

Really well done. Only excellent modeling holds up when photographed so close up. The painting and weathering is really top notch.

John

Blazeman

Glad you reposted with the diorama scenery.  I never would have caught the original photos. Just screams "summer" to me.  Might have to keep a copy of that handy during the winter.

Obviously photos taken outdoors. But did you have any specifics in the staging the shoot....in the shade, certain time of day, or did you simply get lucky with when you snapped them and all the elements came together?

Polux

Quote from: Blazeman on July 13, 2018, 02:47:00 PM
Glad you reposted with the diorama scenery.  I never would have caught the original photos. Just screams "summer" to me.  Might have to keep a copy of that handy during the winter.

Obviously photos taken outdoors. But did you have any specifics in the staging the shoot....in the shade, certain time of day, or did you simply get lucky with when you snapped them and all the elements came together?

Nope!
I have a DSLR camera, but to be lazy.... I don't use it and after I should edit the photos, so I used the phone....
I just expected to shoot at the end of the afternoon, when the light is more pleasant. the bottom is, simply, the forest that I have at home ...

Hope this helps.

I love the photography!!! So I'm sure next time will use the camera and have a funny moments shooting this and other models.

rosyfft

What is you technique for the windows and doors, it is simply good dry-brushing? Love your work.
Thanks

postalkarl

Hey Pollux:

Great job. Love the colors.

Karl