2017 EXPO Contest Room Pictures

Started by S&S RR, November 06, 2017, 08:15:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

S&S RR

I will be adding the pictures I took in the contest room at the EXPO to this thread.  Please feel free to add your pictures to this thread so we can keep them all in one place. I think all modelers will find this thread useful for future reference.

John Siekirk
Superior & Seattle Railroad

S&S RR

John Siekirk

S&S RR

John Siekirk

S&S RR

John Siekirk

S&S RR

John Siekirk

S&S RR

John Siekirk

S&S RR

John Siekirk

S&S RR

John Siekirk

Janbouli

I love photo's, don't we all.

Eric

When I saw this piece of art I was awwwed. As a kid we used to go upstate with my family and some of the neighbors and there kids. I remember we used to get together with all the kids of the crew and scout the area like we were explorers and stumbled upon an old barn with a rusty old car in it. I felt if I was there again when I saw your piece. Brought back memories. Thanks! When your used to doing things your way and then you see something different, it truly is magnificent! Totally creative! Nice job loved this piece!   👌👌👌

rslaserkits

WOW what a great structure, only thing I would change is the roofing is too clean. Needs the edges bent and ripped were the side sheet ripped away.
rich

S&S RR

John Siekirk

S&S RR

John Siekirk

S&S RR

John Siekirk

Eric

John, this is art at its best. Picasso would be licking his chops!!! Excellent dio buddy!!