FORUM MEET-AND-GREET AT THE 2016 EXPO R.S.V.P.

Started by Mike Engler, March 16, 2016, 10:43:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike Engler

Traditionally forum members at the EXPO and other shows have gotten together for a short social gathering or mixer so that they could actually meet in person rather than through cyber-space posts. The schedule is crowded but I have arranged for our get-together to be at:

THE TRADEWINDS LOUNGE at 6:15 pm on Friday April 1st. This is a real party, not an April Fool joke! The TRADEWINDS LOUNGE is the main bar of the DoubleTree Hotel. Stay as long as you like, but there are other Expo events later in the evening.

Please post here if you can join us, and how many, so we can approximate the size of our group. The bar and food items will be NO-HOST. Please post your name so we can have a name badge with your Forum "handle" and your real name.

We realize there is a Platinum clinic that conflicts, but those going to the Shapeways social hour and presentation will be able to make that 7 pm start. I hope we will see a lot of you there. Those of you that are in the RRLine, Sierra West SM, Westlake, or other forums please join in and invite others in your groups as well. Last year we found out that many of us participated in multiple forums.

THE Runner- Mike Engler in Lakeville, MN
mike.engler59@gmail.com

Mecrr22

I will be there for sure. Thanks for arranging it
Scott Hurley (MECRR22)

Glassman

Erieman

Mike Engler

Mike Engler  (T.H.E. RUNNER)   will be there, but won't be picking up any bar tabs.
THE Runner- Mike Engler in Lakeville, MN
mike.engler59@gmail.com

ReadingBob

Bob Butts
robertbutts1@att.net

There's a fine line between Hobby and Mental Illness.

Raymo

I'll be there if I'm not on a airport run Dan R. (Raymo)

Vilius

donatode

I will be there .... (are we counting wives, mistresses, girlfriends and concubines?)

Donato De Santis (Donato)

RailroadKits

Free EXPO Forum T-shirt for all who are going to the meet-and-greet. Email the EXPO with your size! info@modelrailroadexpo.com

RWL

Slim Jerkins

I'd like to be there but I don't get off work until 7pm.  :P

-slim

martin.ojaste

coors2u

Dustin

cuse

John Mancuso "Cuse" will be in attendance.

(If I had known we were going to get name tags, I would have come up with a cooler name - like "Maverick" or something)