Our first HO scale Kit from Crescent Creek Models

Started by Shakey Jake, July 05, 2021, 02:21:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shakey Jake

Well folks,  This announcement might be new to you, but I am finally getting around to posting on this site.  I designed this kit based on an old Shorpy photo of a Conoco Gas Station.  We have included a variety of white metal castings and unique 3D printed parts.  Charlie Getz did a build and review in The Narrow Gauge Gazette.  I had a chance to present George Sellios with one of our kits at his latest open house.  He might even put it on his railroad somewhere.  We shall see!

https://thundermesa.studio/product/last-chance-gas-ho-scale/

ACL1504

Welcome to the forum. 

Looks like a great little structure. Unfortunately I have four gas station already.

Tom ;D
"If we are to guard against ignorance and remain free, it is the responsibility of every American to be informed."
Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

tct855

ACL 1504,

Quote from: ACL1504 on July 05, 2021, 03:46:40 PM
Welcome to the forum. 

Looks like a great little structure. Unfortunately I have four gas station already.

Tom ;D

So Tom, what do your gas stations charge for gas?  Also weren't (back n steam/diesel transition days) stations still referred to as service stations (i.e. they actually serviced a vehicle) unlike today's real gas stations that no one but you actually pump?  It's all so confusing how this country (i.e. this hobby) has become. ???

KP-out...  P.S. Jake, that's a cool station model for sure.  I'm sure Tom will need another station model soon (after all, his vehicles still drink gas like hippo's). :o

Shakey Jake

Thanks TCT855

the real question is, how many saloons do you have?

tct855

Keep It Rusty

GPdemayo

Good looking structure Jake.....welcome to the forum.  8)
Gregory P. DeMayo
General Construction Superintendent Emeritus
St. Louis & Denver Railroad
Longwood, FL

postalkarl