Starr Creek Sawmill

Started by sdrees, September 21, 2015, 08:03:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sdrees

Thanks for all your nice comments everybody.  I especially want to thank Frank/Erieman for his support through this whole process.  He has been a great help.  My next build will probably be Sierra West Scale Model's Shelby's Marine and promise that I will keep everyone informed during the build process.  But I want to start to build a layout this Fall now that I have the room in my garage.
Steve Drees
SP RR

S&S RR

Steven

Great build! Congratulations on you win. Thanks for sharing it with us.
I hope you will share your next build with us.
John Siekirk
Superior & Seattle Railroad

postalkarl

Hiu Steven:

Extremely well done model. Great coloring and weathering. I'm sure it will find a great home on your future layout.

Karl

sdrees

Karl,

Thanks for the nice comments.  I need to stop building models for a while and start building my layout.

Steve
Steve Drees
SP RR

Mike Engler

This deserves another showing. I posted two years ago that we needed to see more, and Steve said he was going to do Shelby's Marine, and did he ever.

This scratch sawmill is terrific work, and Steve showed his talent for colors and texturing, and some very excellent weathering.

And even better news- he is hard at work on his layout.
THE Runner- Mike Engler in Lakeville, MN
mike.engler59@gmail.com

sdrees

Hi Mike,

Thanks for the nice comment.  I need the layout for a place to put my models.
Steve Drees
SP RR

MAP

Mark

sdrees

Thanks for the kind word Mark.
Steve Drees
SP RR

Eric

If it wasn't for seeing that stop sign in back in photo 3362 I would have thought that baby was real!! That's an awesome job! Thanks for those awesome pics! I love to look at photos.🚂🚂🚂