EXPO 2016 Be there or be square Who's going

Started by robertseckler, January 01, 2016, 08:48:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zephyrus52246

I had originally envisioned going to Springfield, the EXPO and the Narrow Gauge convention in Maine this year as my daughter lives in Beantown.  My children thought as my wife and I are celebrating our 60th birthdays this year and our 35th anniversary, we should take a family vacation and go to Hawaii.  None of them, however, offered to pay for it, so I'll be hoofing the cost for 7 people going there in February.  That'll take my travel budget for the year.  And maybe next year.   ::)

Jeff

Janbouli

Quote from: Raymo on January 01, 2016, 10:58:04 AM
Jeeesh... I don't know... Between the the traffic on Route 95 and traffic lights, it could take me like 15 or 20 minutes to get there... :P

I am so jealous. One of these days I will attend the Expo , sooner if it is organized in summer or fall.
I love photo's, don't we all.

ak-milw

Amagic41

Ken Crump
KC's Workshop
Bowie,Md
www.kcworkshop.com

jbvb

It's gonna take me maybe 40 minutes to drive down, so yep, I'm  registered.  But I can't go to the banquet, I have to get ready for the Hub Division spring meet in Waltham, MA on Sunday the 3rd.
James

rpdylan

Count me in! Looking forward to what I'm sure will be a great Expo! 

Bob C.
Bob C.

ACL1504

I guess I'll be square. Can't make it this year.

Tom :'(
"If we are to guard against ignorance and remain free, it is the responsibility of every American to be informed."
Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

Jerry

Doesn't look like Diane and I will be able to make this year either.

Always next year.  I'm sure you guys will have a good time.

Jerry
"And in the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years." A. Lincoln

ollevon

I will be in Florida for most of March, but I'm going to cut my vacation time by 3 days just so I can make it. Therefor I'll be looking forward in seeing  you all there.
  Sam

robertseckler

Quote from: ak-milw on January 01, 2016, 06:59:36 PM
Does anyone know the price of that car?

8)
Price of EXPO car will be 29.95
Get,em while there hot folks

RailroadKits

Quote from: ollevon on January 02, 2016, 09:22:07 AM

I will be in Florida for most of March, but I'm going to cut my vacation time by 3 days just so I can make it. Therefor I'll be looking forward in seeing  you all there.
  Sam

SEE WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU WIN AT THE EXPO... YOU GET TO WINTER IN FLORIDA WITH YOUR CASH PRIZE!

ollevon

Quote from: RailroadKits on January 02, 2016, 09:53:48 AM
Quote from: ollevon on January 02, 2016, 09:22:07 AM

Sam

SEE WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU WIN AT THE EXPO... YOU GET TO WINTER IN FLORIDA WITH YOUR CASH PRIZE!

That is so true,  So get going on your models.

Sam

donatode

I'll be there.....I've been booked for quite awhile....just want to meet all the "big famous" modelers!!!

jlgrove

....CCK will be there...jimmy promised me they were gonna have free ice cream socials every night....

coors2u

Dustin