Layout tours dates and times...

Started by martin.ojaste, March 20, 2016, 02:19:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

martin.ojaste

We are planning our time to and from the Expo and could not find when the non-FSM layout will be open for visitors. Is there some place I can find out that information?

jbvb

I've asked a layout owner if he knows his own schedule yet.  Most of the layouts less than an hour from the convention site have been in the annual Tour de Chooch, so a little web searching will turn up addresses.
James

S&S RR

I have searched the documentation sent out by the EXPO team and see no mention of open times. It sure would be helpful to know the hours everyone plans on being open.  I like to get everything in the GPS and plan a route before I get to the EXPO so I don't have to spend valuable shopping time  ;) planning the route.
John Siekirk
Superior & Seattle Railroad

jbvb

Tom Oxnard told me he thinks he'll be open 10-4, but didn't say which day.
James

ollevon

good morning all,   I will be open Sunday from 9:00AM to 4:00PM   or later if needed.

Sam.

S&S RR

Quote from: ollevon on March 25, 2016, 07:53:14 AM
good morning all,   I will be open Sunday from 9:00AM to 4:00PM   or later if needed.

Sam.

Sam

Thanks for the input - I know we will be stopping by
John Siekirk
Superior & Seattle Railroad

ACL1504

I'll be leaving Saturday afternoon so unfortunately I'll miss the layout tours. :'( :'( :'(

Tom ;D
"If we are to guard against ignorance and remain free, it is the responsibility of every American to be informed."
Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

NEMMRRC

Thank you very much to all the layout tour hosts and hostesses. We appreciate you opening up your home so we may visit your railroad.

Jaime