2016 National Narrow Gauge Convention

Started by NEMMRRC, September 08, 2016, 08:44:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NEMMRRC

The vendor showroom floor.

Jaime

darrylhuffman

My favorite part of the Narrow Gauge conventions is always the manufacturer's room followed by the contest room.

Thanks for sharing, Jaime.
Darryl Huffman
darrylhuffman@gmail.com

You can follow my blog here:

http://ghosttownmodels.blogspot.com

You can find my Youtube Channel of Model Building Videos Here:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1J2Ord8fgo3yR6veiI7b_g/videos

S&S RR

Has Jaime found the ice cream yet? I know that's his favorite. 

Darryl I'm sorry you are not at the NG Convention.  I was looking for your yellow shirt in the picture of the vendor room.  Good to see you posting on the forum. It has been a long time since we met at a NG Convention - I think it was in Dearborn.
John Siekirk
Superior & Seattle Railroad

BandOGuy

On the way up, did anyone stop at the "Donut Shop" at Exit 8 on the Maine Turnpike?
Working on my second million. I gave up on the first.

Raymo

Quote from: BandOGuy on September 08, 2016, 09:48:15 PM
On the way up, did anyone stop at the "Donut Shop" at Exit 8 on the Maine Turnpike?
Is that even there anymore? Last time I was there it wasn't much to get excited about.

NEMMRRC

Quote from: Raymo on September 08, 2016, 10:00:31 PM
Quote from: BandOGuy on September 08, 2016, 09:48:15 PM
Is that even there anymore? Last time I was there it wasn't much to get excited about.
Does it required tolls to get there ?

Jaime

nextceo

If it does require Tolls, then I would recommend taking Dan's Taxi Service...

NEMMRRC

THE Runner and Brian Bollinger.

Raymo

Quote from: nextceo on September 08, 2016, 10:54:30 PM
If it does require Tolls, then I would recommend taking Dan's Taxi Service...
Like I said before, I've been there. I'd rather take them to Denny's .

NEMMRRC

THE Runnwr is ready for his clinic bright and early. Good seats are still available.

Jaime

rpdylan

Does anyone at the convention know if they offer a 1 day pass that could be bought at the door? I am off work on Saturday...... (I emailed them but did not hear back)...

Thanks!

Bob C
Bob C.

gfoyle01

I was told at the registration window that it was $110 period - 1 hr, 1 day, 3 days -doesn't matter.  I happened to be passing through Augusta and wanted to go into the Vendor Room for an hour or so - $110.  I was told that this was not a train show but a convention.  I certainly respect their rules & conditions and understand, but that didn't work for me.

rpdylan

oh well, thanks.... had Saturday off and would have gone there....
Bob C.

ACL1504

Jaime,

Thanks for the NG coverage. Too bad about the $$$ just to get into the vendor room.

Tom ;D
"If we are to guard against ignorance and remain free, it is the responsibility of every American to be informed."
Thomas Jefferson

Tom Langford
telsr1@aol.com

rpdylan

that is what I was thinking Tom- prob. would have dropped $300- $500 there, no doubt (kits and what not).
Bob C.