Jukes Boat Livery. --- a Clever card model

Started by DEFugere, February 19, 2014, 05:24:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bparrish

Very cool.........

The doors left open are a very cool touch.  I tend to do that at times on my old cars....... there are no dingers to make noise and run the battery down.

thanx
Bob
Did you ever notice how many towns are named after their water towers ! ?

ReadingBob

Dave,

Terrific job.  Everything blends together so well and looks so natural together.   :D
Bob Butts
robertbutts1@att.net

There's a fine line between Hobby and Mental Illness.

clevermod01

Wow Dave, what a great dio. Would it be ok to re publish these over at the CM web site?

Thom at Clever models llc

coors2u

Great job David. I"m always amazed at how realistic paper models turn out. First class work on the dio.
Dustin

DEFugere

Bob Parrish, aaaah no dingers, I remember it well, no seat belts and full size spare tires those were the days. I like your truck. My neighbor friend has a 48 for sale. Power everything, 350 crate engine and painted HD orange. It's a looker.

Thom feel free to put any of the pictures on your site, truely enjoyed the build. More modelers should try one of your paper models.

Bob Butts, cann't wait to see this one in person. You are a true master

Dustin your builds are great. I have no idea how you and reading Bob get the time to build so many beautiful models. For that matter how anyone with a job, wife and kids completes those large structures.

To all my fellow competitors great job and let the voting begin !

David

Zephyrus52246

Beautiful diorama, David.  Hard to believe it's a paper kit.

Jeff