Tapatalk

Started by davegatesCO, February 25, 2014, 08:49:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

davegatesCO

Any plans on making the website available on Tapatalk?  If it is, I did not find in search?

Dave

davegatesCO

Trying to add a picture from my ipad.  Had to download a resizer app that would upload my photo to Dropbox.  No luck.  I can only attach photos from camera roll.  Back to the drawing board.

Dave

nvrr49

Tapatalk would be a big advantage to me.

coors2u

Dave, there is an app called instasize. It's used for Instagram but works for our needs. You can set the size of the photos to three different sizes. I use it to post from my iOS devices. You can format the images to 612x612. It works pretty good but I agree tapatalk would be the best alternative.
Dustin

davegatesCO

I will download and give it a try.

Thanks,

Dave

jrmueller

I have downloaded Instasize but I don't see how to adjust the size.  Granted I am not the sharpest tack in the box. HELP PLEASE!  Jim
Jim Mueller
Superintendent(Retired)
Westchester and Boston Railroad

coors2u

Jim when you first open the app. Upper right corner is a gear. Tap that, it will open up the settings. Now tap in the exported image size box. It should give you three option. Select 612x612, then hit the arrow back in the upper left corner. To resize an image select camera. Two options will appear. Library or camera. Choose which ever applies. Pick the image you want then press insta size. Nothing will happen. It's strange but trust me. Then tap share, an add will pop up. They have to pay the bills some how. Just tap X to close the add. Four options will appear. Select camera roll. Then press the larger X in the top right corner and taaaa daaaaa. It will add a resized version to your camera roll. Once this is done you can tap the X in the left upper corner and the image will disappear. To select another photo press camera again and repeat the process. It seems harder than it is. After a few times it goes quick. You can also just use it to take pictures at that size also. Hope this helps.
Dustin

davegatesCO

Is it a free app or $4.99?

coors2u

Dustin

jrmueller

I wonder if I got the wrong ap. it said 4.99.  There were lots of other related aps  but it was unclear which to get and the paid one seemed like the original.  Jim
Jim Mueller
Superintendent(Retired)
Westchester and Boston Railroad

davegatesCO

I was with Jim.

Did not see free.  I downloaded some free that kinda work.

coors2u

It's a phone app. You have to change your search settings on your iPad to include phone apps. Here is a screen shot of the app icon.
Dustin

davegatesCO

Thanks Dustin. Found it. Works good

Dave